Army Thread Sat 19th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chill - I just read the last of yesterday's thread, how is your toe today? Ow! xx

Comment

Scotland win
      Wales win
      England win :-(
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

You're right Cy - it does honk a bit!

Kitty - Oh I wouldn't worry too much, Rugby is good but I don't get quite so carried away as I do with the football!

Nice to see you SpuddleDuck - hope you're well

EW
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Whos your team EW?
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Norwich City!

Another big game for us today to try and hold onto a chance of auto promotion back to the Prem!

You?

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1080602 wrote:
              Kitty - Oh I wouldn't worry too much, Rugby is good but I don't get quite so carried away as I do with the football!

EW
              Sacriledge!!! Dont say that to me when I have chihuahuas who have English and Welsh shirts! Haha!

(One of my dogs is English... lol)

Blimey, alcohol has really messed with my head! LOL!

Comment

Mate, Im a Cardiff fan! I can see some friendly banter in the next few weeks!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Uh oh, I did wonder! Big big few weeks for both our lots.

Millwall not an easy tie - nor will Hull away be!

Comment

Toon Army all the way here.

And England fan.,ooh I haven't told any one lately that I saw Jonny Wilkinson buying a sandwich in Tesco once.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

No, going to have no finger nails by the end of the season. Gutted we have lost Chops for the season.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yeah saw that, big blow. If we lose any of our key players we're done for as we don't quite have the options on the bench either.

I don't enjoy this part of the season - it's just one big stress!

Comment

Wow, Scotland actually won something!!! X
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

:hallo: again

I'm wilting...droopage abounds. And yes, this is the right thread...

Feck - the heat is something else today.

Good news though: I checked the leccie meter (we're on prepaid) thinking we should be out of kWh units by now. We used 1/3 less electricity this month compared to last. No wonder though - I've been a lazy fecker when it comes to making dinner lately. Well, not really: just been making fewer energy-sapping (human & otherwise) things.

Mrs. T was going to have some female relatives over - her clan all live in the vicinity. Thank feck she decided to take them to a coffee shop instead. The last thing I relish over a long weekend is the incessant chatter of that particular group. Their arrival was quite funny: the cubs and I all disappeared into our respective bedrooms when the doorbell rang :H

An aside: I was thinking about my early days on MWO today... Cheeses twice!!! How dependent I was. On a day like today, I would be checking the threads constantly to see if anyone was around. This place was literally my lifeline at one stage. I remembered the particular day where I was sitting on my bed, with an open bottle of vodka next to me, trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do. In came Bridge after a bad night out, reaching out for some help. Joining in that day to give support helped me to go and dump the shite down the drain.

Sooooooo... what's with all this introspection? I guess Stirly triggered it in a PM yesterday, when she reminded me (without intending to, I think) how much there is to be thankful for thanks to this place. I really couldn't have done without without you lot, despite the occasional dramas.

So here's my little tribute to the Army and MWO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtwOeoeWhoo&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Barry White - My First My Last My Everything - Lyrics
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Awwhhh Tigger I know what you mean...this place has really been my lifeline so many times.
                              And I know there is no way I would be where I am today without you rabble
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Afternoon Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X