Army Thread Sat 19th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recluse;1080832 wrote: Holly is asleep Betty, and I think that's the best thing for her. She can't really stand as she falls over sideways. I have been gradually mentally preparing myself for something like this for a while as she is a complete danger to herself and everything she comes into contact with. I'm surprised she has lasted this long TBH.

How's things at your end? Have you had any more viewings?
    I'm glad that you are OK Reccie,

Things here are good thanks, Work is really really busy ...... No more viewings I'm afraid but I made a lot of calls on friday re council tax, water rates etc on 2 properties and its less than we expected!!!!

How is your 1st AF night in years going????? :l:h:l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

betty boop;1080835 wrote: I'm glad that you are OK Reccie,

Things here are good thanks, Work is really really busy ...... No more viewings I'm afraid but I made a lot of calls on friday re council tax, water rates etc on 2 properties and its less than we expected!!!!

How is your 1st AF night in years going????? :l:h:l
      Being busy is good Betty, though I'm sure you deserve a break by now.:l

You have me slightly confused when you mention two properties. Didn't you have an offer accepted on a detached house?

Still sobering up from last night (or was that this morning?) so I'm not exactly AF yet. It's gonna be a long night though.

Comment

Recluse;1080841 wrote: Being busy is good Betty, though I'm sure you deserve a break by now.:l

You have me slightly confused when you mention two properties. Didn't you have an offer accepted on a detached house?

Still sobering up from last night (or was that this morning?) so I'm not exactly AF yet. It's gonna be a long night though.
        The offer on the detached was our offer on the one we are buying!!!

Ours is a semi that we are selling!!!!

You may be still sobering up from last night but if you get through tonight AF that is a great achievement!!!!!!

Off to bed for me Reccie, Night Night .............. xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Night Betty!

Comment

Night Reccie .................

Hugs to you for being AF tonight :l:h:l
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey all

Reccie - so sorry about holly. I hope she is better in the morning.

I had a great wee night with my hubby. Dinner, mini golf and a movie. We went to see to Paul and really enjoyed it. Made us want to go road tripping in the USA again.

Speaking of which, my friend just texted and said that her fianc? can pick me up at the airport on Tuesday! Awesome!!! I am so excited I could burst. I could actually come back with a job which would be totally fab! Xx
              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Just had to do me midnight lurk to see how Holly is. Poor little mite.:l

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Am I left to stand guard on my own????

Comment

Just checking in to say I'm home from my date (what am I doing? it's not like i'm 16 or my Mum's reading this).

Anyway it was a fun night but the last hour was a bit of a bore as several of our group were pretty drunk and making complete fools of themselves. Sensible McLibra behaved as impeccable as ever dropping me home and we parted with just a friendly peck on the cheek.

I'm so wide awake and really need to sleep as I have an early cycle with my bike club.....

Niters any late nite lurkers
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Cant sleep. Second time this week that I have dreamed that a girl has been murdered down the road from me... X

Comment

Working...
                      X