COME ONE COME ALL NO RULES .JUST SHOUT OUT SUPER-SOBER-SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Sunday! Great weekend! Had to go out at 10:30 PM last night, and what a WONDERFUL feeling to know I was safe, sober, and sane.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

"I didnt get into trouble every time I drank, but every time I got into trouble I was drinking"
      Day 22 for me. I love your quote Coalfire. Well done everyone with your goals so far.:goodjob:

Comment

Late for the parade today.

621 days = 1 year, 8 months, 1 week and 6 days...............to be continued
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

This time next week I will have one sober (or near enough) day to shout about
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

nicely done one and all have a great week everyone stay strong and keep thinking positive
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
            X