Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sun 20th March

Morning army, :hallo:

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope every one eventually managed to get a decent night's sleep as one or two of the troops were awake late on.

What with it being Sunday and all that, I expect most of you will be having a well deserved lie in.

This is the first time I've started the thread sober. Have been looking back at my previous efforts at starting the thread and I don't half talk a lot of bollocks UTI, but hopefully none of it was too offensive.

Anyone got anything exciting planned for the day?

Helloooooooo Reccers!
    Bloody well done on your first sober sat night since 2009!
    How do you feel?

Well today, I will be working on uni stuff, dogging and going to Tescos. I hear you gasp with envy and admiration at my exciting life
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Just popping in to say :clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap: to Recluse!!!

have a nice Sunday!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hidey ho if any one is still about, it's my first day on teaching practice tomorrow so in preparation I am studying and watching a horror movie.
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Good morning Reccie, Starty, Miss B, Zeppers and all to come :hiya:

Recluse - did you go back to sleep? We want to know how you are doing today.

Starty - :shocked: Tesco's! You are a racey little squirrel

Zeppers - is this a new study tactic to scare you into absorbing your course? :H

Well I'd have like a couple more hours sleep but need to get up now,
          never mind a snooze this afternoon beckons while sunbathing
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

hiya chills - I joined the video store for the first time in 10 years - I would have been too blotto'd previously to pay for DVD's. Plus I saw this horror had Vinnie Jones in it and couldn't resist

don't get too burnt later

Comment

Hiya Army :hallo:

Bloody well done, Reccie!!!! :goodjob:

Now I need some coffee...
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning everyone, I woke up to sunshine streaming through the window!!! Definitely going for a walk later. But first, coffee. Good for you Recluse:l! How are you feeling this morning?

Comment

hiya expat and tips

Comment

Morning Zeppers Chilli Expatty and Tiggeroo.

You nervous about tomorrow Zepps?

Comment

Morning all.
                      Congrats reccie. I spout a load of crap when I start threads sober, so your one up on me!
                      Had a lovely night with my new found friend! We went to the capital and had a meal, then bought a film and chilled. Didnt go to bed till 3, so what I'm doing up at 7.30 I don't know!!!
                      Little story from last night. As I said, we went to a rest for some grub, and decided on an 'upper end' pizza place. The person I'm seeing eats ketchup with EVERYTHING(think she may have a problem with it!) and when we ordered she asked immediately if they had any! They explained they didn't, but had oils and other sauces. So, she wasn't happy! There is a tesco express near by, so I offered to go there and buy some. Yes was the answer! So I did, and brought it back so she could ruin her pizza by covering it in the stuff. Brilliant stuff! And I think I gained some brownie points not only from her, but from the staff. I thought it was hilarious!
                      Anyways, enough of my babble, I need coffee. And lots of it.
                      Have a super Sunday peeps xx
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I was starters but the teacher gave me a heads up on what the students were studying so I am flat out writing notes. Will let you know tomorrow

Comment

LMAO Cy!! Sounds like u iz da man

Good luck tomorrow Zeppers. I need some inspiration to finish theis feckin essay. Bored with it now!

Comment

And I forgot to say good evening to you zepps. I'm loving my footie top. Always wanted 1, but u just can't get them anywhere over here.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm actually really loving studying again and writing lesson plans, it's brill - but I am a closet nerd

Comment

Working...
                              X