Army Thread Sun 20th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Cy - your such a sweetie - I love a man who gets you sauce!
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

And it had to be Heinze! Didn't ask for much!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hello Troopers!!

Just did a quick read back over the posts.

Reccie - :goodjob: on getting through the night AF. How is Holly? Is she still wobbly? Hope she's better or at least comfortable.

Cy - great on getting the ketchup. I know a girl that eats tabasco sauce on everything. She once slathered it all over her pieces of Stirly's home-made pizza. Stirly was not impressed...

Zeppie - best of luck with the teaching. I'd need at least 10 valium to be able to stand up in front of a classroom of kids. How old are they?

Hope you all....

Another busy day in Stirly-World so I'll be in and out for a bit and then outta here...inkele:
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

cymru;1081010 wrote: And it had to be Heinze! Didn't ask for much!!!
          At least you know what you are getting in for:H

Comment

Hidey ho Stirls - they are high school kids but I just have to observe this week - Phew!

Comment

Can you sit in the corner at the back of the room....

Comment

I hope so

Anyhoo I had better away to bed, have a great day everyone

Comment

Pleasant dreams Zeppie, and best of luck with the observing...

Comment

Morning all-

Congrats reccie! Awesome news! How wre you doing and how are you feeling?

Cym - your story is hilarious! I used to do that with Tabasco sauce. Always got weird looks but I don't think any of my mates would have actually gone to the store to satisfy my need. You are a good mate.

Abother busy day today. Hot yoga at 1130 and then I need to start packing...scary stuff! I am getting really excited but also really nervous. I just hope it all works out

Xx
                    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Hot yoga? Is it done in skimpy outfits, or does it mean you do it in a sauna? Sorry, had too!!
                      Nos Da Zeps
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning Army,

Well done recluse,

Happy sunday one & all,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Lttile bit of both Cymru....x
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cassia when are you actually moving back as in what date,

It must be nervous & exciting for you I can relate to both when i did it,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Recluse,Chilllers,Starters,Tippers,Missy B, Zeppers,cirly wirly stirly girly,Cassia,mariooooooooo,Cy,Expat and all those yet to drop by

Recluse, bloody well done. Little bit of a tear in me eye.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi again.

Cassia, you're feeling just what anybody would be feeling. Wishing you the best of luck.

:hello: Mario - will you be off for a ride today?

Comment

Working...
                                X