Army Thread Sun 20th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xpost Anon, you poor thing - sore teeth and sore feet are 2 things I just can't cope with. Feet up girl and pamper yourself!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Hey again everyone.

OK patio foundation has been dug. Obviously in times gone by I would rest upon my spade and celebrate with a beer. Any suggestions for a replacement?

If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

And good for you on getting so much work done. Did Monkey help?
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Haha Stirly you're spot on!

Comment

Wow! That was the hottest hot yoga class ever! Got a headache from dehydration. Gotta go out and get that urine off that reccie recommended. My cat is being super weird. X
            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Did someone mention choklit.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1081170 wrote: Haha Stirly you're spot on!
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Afternoon all,

well last night was pretty grim waiting for the day to end and then I had a broken night's sleep even after raiding my secret stash of temezepam cos I can't sleep without drinking, but today I'm ok again.

Holly is still legless and unable to stand, though the situation is not as bad as I feared. I suddenly remembered that something slightly similar happened almost exactly a year ago and I think she is having a really bad attack of arthritis. Must be the time of year. Have put some painkillers in her food although she has not touched it yet.

Zeppie - watching a horror movie sounds like perfect preparation for facing a classroom full of kids. I agree with stirly on the valium - I simply couldn't do it - and oddly enough my brother is a teacher.

Do you cut your own hair stirly?

Bloody hell EW, talk about overdoing it. How about a long soak in a hot bath to reward yourself? Or another sausage and egg sandwich?

Same problem with the grass here ktabs. Although there seems to be more weeds than grass...

Well done on being sober spuddleduck. As for the rain - shouldn't that be water off a duck's back? Just sayin...

Sorry you're not feeling good Mrs A. Tuck yourself up in bed with a nice warm duvet and a mug of hot coffee.

Molly, you have my sympathy with your family problems. My family doesn't argue too much, but it has got to be THE most dysfunctional family in the world by a long way.

Cassia - focus for now on trying to get a job when you go over there and leave worrying about what will happen if you are unsuccessful for later. I think the most important thing in job interviews is to show that you are really enthusiastic and that you really want the job. And good luck with it again.

Comment

Nothing to see here JC...move along.

*hides choc*

Comment

Anyone got any rubbish Hubs got a skip and it cost him 130 yoyo's and it's not full - he's nearly puttin me in it to get his moneys worth:help!

Comment

x-post. Hey Reccie!

Yeah I am thinking of maybe a long hot shower. I love the idea of a hot bath, but after about 2 minutes in I get bored, bored, bored, bored. LOL

Sorry to hear you had a bad night. I know how that goes all too well.

EW

Comment

mollyka;1081177 wrote: Anyone got any rubbish Hubs got a skip and it cost him 130 yoyo's and it's not full - he's nearly puttin me in it to get his moneys worth:help!
                          Half a tonne of mud and a LOT of boxes and polystyrene here (fridge freezer packaging..) - Does he collect? :H

Comment

xpost EW and Reccie. Bloody sleep is a bogey when you give up the drink alright Reccie. I unashamedly take a half sleeper most nights - reckon I'm prob immune to them at this stage - just placebo effect really!
                            Anyone with grass probs just get chickens - they've cleared my garden

Comment

xpost again EW - he's on the plane over to ya as we speak

Comment

Ooh - any coffee cake going spare Jackie?

Comment

Working...
                                X