Army Thread Sun 20th March

Molly, can I dump my hubby in it? X
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1081176 wrote: Nothing to see here JC...move along.

*hides choc*
      :H:HThat's cuz she ate all the choccie including the picture. This is a photo of JC as a little girl....

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

AAh sweet Stirl!!! Cassia, by all means he can join my laughing boy in skip - that'd make us skiptarts
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

When I have more time I must tell you all the story of crazy skip lady. X
          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Haha Stirls - I quite believe it.

Since I announced I am digging out for a patio, a few of my friends on FB have asked who I am burying under it....a skip would have been much easier!
            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1081176 wrote: Nothing to see here JC...move along.

*hides choc*
              Well no sponge pudding if ya don't share

Recluse;1081184 wrote: Ooh - any coffee cake going spare Jackie?
              Plenty for you Reccers.

stirly-girly;1081186 wrote:
              :H:HThat's cuz she ate all the choccie including the picture. This is a photo of JC as a little girl....

That's defo not me Stirls apart from the fact I've got green eyes, do you think I'd miss one little teeny weeny bit of choklit ,no smearing round my face.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Cassia;1081185 wrote: Molly, can I dump my hubby in it? X
                :H:H:H

Comment

Recluse;1081175 wrote: Afternoon all,

well last night was pretty grim waiting for the day to end and then I had a broken night's sleep even after raiding my secret stash of temezepam cos I can't sleep without drinking, but today I'm ok again. Good for you. Hang in there.
                  Recluse;1081175 wrote: Holly is still legless and unable to stand, though the situation is not as bad as I feared. I suddenly remembered that something slightly similar happened almost exactly a year ago and I think she is having a really bad attack of arthritis. Must be the time of year. Have put some painkillers in her food although she has not touched it yet.
                  So sorry about Holly. It sucks when our pets get older. At least with our parents and grandparents getting older, they can tell us what they feel and where they hurt. Our poor pets just have to suffer in silence til we figure out what's wrong. She may smell the painkillers in the food and so won't touch it. You may have to force feed it to her yourself. Have you ever done that?

Recluse;1081175 wrote: Do you cut your own hair stirly?Yes. The top and sides are fairly easy to do. It's the back that's a bugger....
                  Recluse;1081175 wrote:
                  Bloody hell EW, talk about overdoing it. How about a long soak in a hot bath to reward yourself? Or another sausage and egg sandwich?
                  This would work too. This is what Starts does when she's overdone it...
                  Recluse;1081175 wrote:
                  Same problem with the grass here ktabs. Although there seems to be more weeds than grass...

Well done on being sober spuddleduck. As for the rain - shouldn't that be water off a duck's back? Just sayin...
                  :H to both..

mollyka;1081177 wrote:
                  Anyone got any rubbish Hubs got a skip and it cost him 130 yoyo's and it's not full - he's nearly puttin me in it to get his moneys worth:help!
                  Howz about we substitute Mr. Stirly for you. He's in a right grumpy mood this weekend. Sitting in front of the TV at the moment ranting about what's going on in Libya. None of the people he's talking to can hear him obviously since they're on TV. Doesn't stop him tho'...

Comment

Cassia;1081185 wrote: Molly, can I dump my hubby in it? X:H Cross-post Cassia. I reckon there's enough room for both of them....
                    mollyka;1081187 wrote: AAh sweet Stirl!!! Cassia, by all means he can join my laughing boy in skip - that'd make us skiptarts
                    :H I'm still the Dark Orchid Tart....
                    JackieClaire;1081191 wrote:

That's defo not me Stirls apart from the fact I've got green eyes, do you think I'd miss one little teeny weeny bit of choklit ,no smearing round my face.
                    Well I guess that little girl didn't learn the trick of not missing one tiny bit of choccie as young as you did Jackie dear...

Comment

She needs lessons in chocolate conservation..........tricky but doable. Having a younger brother is a must.

We must educate Reccy in the essential art of nanna napping

Rightio the oven timer calls again.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1081195 wrote: So sorry about Holly. It sucks when our pets get older. At least with our parents and grandparents getting older, they can tell us what they feel and where they hurt. Our poor pets just have to suffer in silence til we figure out what's wrong. She may smell the painkillers in the food and so won't touch it. You may have to force feed it to her yourself. Have you ever done that?

I can force feed her if necessary - at the moment I think she's not very hungry because she's not feeling well so I will give her a little more time before trying that, and maybe take her to the vet tomorrow if there's no improvement. He might be able to inject painkillers.

Yes. The top and sides are fairly easy to do. It's the back that's a bugger....

I cut mine too. It's very hard to see what I'm doing sometimes cos my arms and elbows keep getting in the way. I must say that your hair looks bloody good for a DIY job.

This would work too. This is what Starts does when she's overdone it...

Funny pic!

Comment

JackieClaire wrote: Well no sponge pudding if ya don't share
                          :upset:

Comment

Dearly beloved now thinks cos he's had such a busy day with his skip (by the way Stirls, Mr S is more than welcome) that he deserves an afternoon jazz session in the pub - with me:upset: I'M BORED ALREADY:hitme:
                            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

mollyka;1081205 wrote: Dearly beloved now thinks cos he's had such a busy day with his skip (by the way Stirls, Mr S is more than welcome) that he deserves an afternoon jazz session in the pub - with me:upset: I'M BORED ALREADY:hitme:
                              I don't do jazz - unless 'jazz' is a euphemism

Comment

mollyka;1081205 wrote: Dearly beloved now thinks cos he's had such a busy day with his skip (by the way Stirls, Mr S is more than welcome) that he deserves an afternoon jazz session in the pub - with me:upset: I'M BORED ALREADY:hitme:
                                :H Don't you love it when they decide to take you along to something you don't like.

Recluse;1081184 wrote: I can force feed her if necessary - at the moment I think she's not very hungry because she's not feeling well so I will give her a little more time before trying that, and maybe take her to the vet tomorrow if there's no improvement. He might be able to inject painkillers.
                                I hope you can get some relief for her soon. Love her name BTW. My Mother wanted to call my sister Holly. But my Dad convinced her to go with another name.

Recluse;1081184 wrote:
                                I cut mine too. It's very hard to see what I'm doing sometimes cos my arms and elbows keep getting in the way. I must say that your hair looks bloody good for a DIY job.
                                Thanks, Reccie. I cut the very back using a hand mirror. It's very tricky trying to use scissors while looking in the mirror when you're cutting the opposite side of the hand holding the scissors. Always move your hand the wrong way. I manage tho'. Having curly/wavy hair helps as well. Even if I make a mistake, it doesn't show.

Comment

Working...
                                X