Army Thread Sun 20th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent been great chains. 2 weeks sober today, but went through a terrible 2 months of near constant drinking. Alot can happen though in 2 weeks. Good to see you.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Read your story the other day, and its good to have you here. We all need support with this disease.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

It's good to see you too, I'm glad you came back and really hope it works out for you this time
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Touch wood(head). You too.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

do you mind if I ask what happened? I understand if you'd rather not say though, and if you think i'm being nosey or prying i'll back off

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Ill pm you in a min.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Helllooo Zenny. Have a nice munch. Watched Let me in last night, which was pretty good.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi and bye zennie!

Woohoo Cymru! Awesome on the two weeks. I will be 90 days on Tuesday...I am super excited!!! X
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

90 days is some achievement. Many congrats. I hope I can be as excited to reach that milestone too soon.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ditto to that indeed... hell one'd be a good start

Comment

No doubt you will be.

In the meantime I need some tips for dealing with a stalker! She used to be a friend like seven years ago and then turned all psycho bitch. All of a sudden she is sending me linkedin and facebook invites and messages and I am ignoring. But part of me wants to find out exactly what she wants so I can deal with it. I literally haven't spoken to her in that length of time. She did some f'ed up shit. She is reinventing herself under a new name and as a personal trainer and weight loss coach. Little do folk know that she only lost the weight sue to a huge charlie addiction.

Sorry for the rant, she is just so toxic and I want her to go away. I don't want to be downright nasty but my patience is growing thin.....

Thoughts???

Comment

Cassia,

I'm not up on facebook or linkedin but my advice would be to ignore her, can you block her at all ? I wouldn't even try and find out what she wants just let her go on her toxic way.

Dewdrop :h
                          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Hey dew,
                            Good shout. I can block ger on facebook, not sure about linkedin cuz it's a business networking website but I will check it out. I am just hoping if I ignore her she will go away. We will see.

You feeling any better. Defo stick around here. Everyone is a good laugh and an amazing support. The patter on here is brilliant even for my simple American mind.

Xx

Comment

If there really is a worry that she might be stalking you, or may start to interfere, as Dew said, block her on fb. Are your details on there(where you live etc), cause if they are the sooner the better. If needed, phone her from a phone box, so that she has no point of call for you or withhold your number.

Right, been a long day so im off to the land of nod.
                              Nos Da peeps x
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cymru,

Thankfully no. Blocking is defo the way forward.

Nite bite. Just think day 15 tomorrow. Half way to thirty!! Woohoo!!! X

Comment

Working...
                                X