For those who like their costume dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jane eyre/Middlemarch/The demise of Mrs Brown boys is showing in Edinbrough this weekend. Cant wait to go.Flights and hotel booked. We found a pet friendly one so we can take our dog.
    I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

hi coalfire im originaly from ireland and watched mrs browns boys years ago! didnt know it was still going. when i did see it tho i thought it was hilarious i will watch out for that

Comment

Coal...I have seen them both. I LOVED Downton Abbey....they are filming the next series now....
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yes apparently its coming out in the autumn. I read somewhere that they only made one because they werent sure whether people would like it or not. I dont think they have to worry about that anymore! Here is another one you might like mama bear if you are into those type of programs. Its called lark rise to candleford,

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it
        I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Working...
        X