....or you could just stop drinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to share this odd little advertisement. Its to stop you drunk posting on the internet.Ok it maybe serves a function but if you are at the point of ordering that you have a hell of a lot of thinking to do. Its a kind of funny and and kind of sad advertisement. Its mostly sad but I had to laugh at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy1PIgjCqRM[/video]]YouTube - Social Media Sobriety Test
    I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

wow coalfire, thats some original marketing idea! wonder how it will do? and will they bring one out for mobile phones too lol. I'm glad I don't have use for it af 22 days
    AF since 27th February 2011

Comment

Yeah that was my reaction too. Could have done with that once but thank god I dont need it anymore. I am never going back there. Never.
      I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Working...
      X