X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Mon 21st March

Good morning army,

it's Monday :upset:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDxFtQgoWt8[/video]]YouTube - Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays (+Lyrics)

Bloody Monday, again!

Seems I have caught Starts 'I can't sleep' bug! Was up at 3 and now wide awake at 5.30! Still, it's better than staying in bed till 2pm feeling sorry for myself. Plus my arm is getting to that 'itchy' stage under the cast, but I'm scared to get something to give it a good scratch incase I touch the end of one of the wires, which I would imagine will cause me mucho pain!!
    Have a great Monday everyone. It's a new week, so let's make it a good one ay?
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning Reccie and all to come

Welcome to a new week.

At least today I don't mind it being Monday. In Saffaland, if a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the Monday after automatically becomes a holiday too. I can live with that. I'll probably be singing a different tune come tomorrow, because I'll have to five days of work into four. But that's tomorrow's worry.

How did it go with you yesterday, Reccie?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya, Cy - x-post
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning! Happy Monday, hee,hee! I think after a second cup of coffee and shower, I'll be ready to face the day. We spent almost the whole day outside yesterday in the sunshine. Had a long walk in the woods to the pond. It's really spring here now and I think it must be frog mating season (really frogs, not the French:H) because there were just hundreds of frogs everywhere in and around the pond. My son and I had a blast running around and catching them! We did NOT bring any home though. We got back to the house happy, tired and dirty! After a long bubble bath--I slept like a rock. But time to get back to the real world of work today! Hope everyone has a great week. xxx

Comment

Morning tips and ex. Enjoy your b/h tips and don't work too hard ex!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning Guys n Gal

Yep, monday rolls round again, BUT its the first day of spring, so lets enjoy
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning all.
                Still feel under the weather.
                Hoping today will be better than yesterday and I will get my mojo back

Comment

Oh sorry about that anon. Maybe youve been over doing it?
                  My fifteen and a half stone brother ran a half marathon yest and said he felt like an old man at the end
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1081545 wrote: Oh sorry about that anon. Maybe youve been over doing it?
                    My fifteen and a half stone brother ran a half marathon yest and said he felt like an old man at the end
                    I think I may have been overtraining but it is the combination of a toothache and a streaming cold that has got me beat.
                    Anyway the sun is up and the sky is blue and I am determined to get this damn tooth sorted today.

Comment

Morning reccie, tips, starts, anon, expat and Cymru!!!! Finally my headache is gone. Gotta get up soon and heD into the office fort last day before hols!!! Awesome. X
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Goodmorning all, Hope you all have a lovely monday, To keep it feeling good think that its getting nearer friday already, ok out for my cycle,laters :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Tooth ache is the worst pain. Constant throb. Urrrgghhhh!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good Morning Army.

Mrs. A - sorry about your tooth still bothering you. Is the dentist going to do a root canal before putting the crown on again? That would put an end to the pain even if the crown does come off again. It is a costly procedure tho', at least in most countries. Hope your cold lets up as well.

I guess this is what Mario's thinking...

Hope you all

Off to walk the dogger in very windy weather and overcast skies. Hope the rain holds off til we get back. Laterz....
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning troops - can't believe how fast Monday sneaked around again!

I had the most wonderful Sunday, cycled with my bike club 38km in beautiful sunshine in stunning countryside, it was just a perfect day good company and doing what I love in the fresh air.

Wanted to go out this morning for a short cycle before work but had a puncture at the end of the ride so need to take it to the bike shop later to get fixed. (yes before you ask, I have no idea how to fix a puncture :upset: I'm blonde remember!)
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                              X