Army Thread Mon 21st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mentor that mentor's me about mentoring has just been of the phone and unfortunately it's a big yes they're closing in our area.

So I'm busy having a look through this website for some ideas.

Do-it - Volunteering made easy
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The sun's oop North EW.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That's a shame about the mentoring Jackie.

Hi EW - too early on in the year to be working outside methinks - unless JC will lend you the sun for a bit.

Comment

It's just buggered orff again.

There's the most fantastic volunteer vacancy for a foster home for puppies on that do it thingy.

I'm orff to have a proper look see

Bacinabit.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'ma gonna have to check out that site too JC - thanks for sharing link.

Reccie - well when you're digging and shifting mud sand and patio slabs you soon keep warm, but it just doesn't offer you the side effect of getting a tan!

Sun would be appreciated - kick it this way please JC
            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

JackieClaire;1081752 wrote: The sun's oop North EW.
              Lovely:sofa:

Comment

Wo its mario

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Started digging my mothers garden again, its hard going, just thought I would share this.

But then again women are like.............................................. .......sorry i wont

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Evening troopers I see I missed JohnnyH dropping by, if you peak back in Johnny a BIG HI from da Chill Girl :l

I'm absolutely exhausted after running around all day like a sex kitten tart putting it down to my cycle yesterday so really need to work on my fitness level, gone are the days I used to breeze up mountains. It's only a couple of years ago I cycled from London to Paris so time to get myself back in shape. Puncture fixed so no excuses when the alarm goes off tomorrow. However, tonight I feel a veggie in front of a movie coming on with a bowl of popcorn.....
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

mario;1081807 wrote: Started digging my mothers garden again, its hard going, just thought I would share this.

But then again women are like.............................................. .......sorry i wont
                      They are like what??? Wait...I don't want to know!:H God, I am exhausted!! I'd like to say "good exhausted" but I'm really just tired. Busy week ahead but one step at a time. At least I got a lot done. I'll have to try and fit in some kind of treat this week-even if it's just a little bitty one. How's everybody else doing?

Comment

xpost Chill! A veggie night with a movie sounds great. I have The Big Chill from the library--never seen it! But it's supposed to be a classic so maybe I'll enjoy it Oldie but goodie.

Comment

Just got back from the vet.

I had to have Holly put to sleep.

Comment

Recluse;1081830 wrote: Just got back from the vet.

I had to have Holly put to sleep.
                            Reccie, I am so sorry to hear that but she is out of pain and no longer suffering. I know it was hard for you, but it was best for your little girl. :huggy
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Oh Recluse:l I am so sorry to hear that. She is at peace now and not suffering anymore. But I know it is a difficult thing.

Comment

So sorry to hear that Reccie - real tough but hope you find some solace in easing her suffering.

RIP Holly

*Man Hug*
                                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
                                X