X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Mon 21st March

Enjoy your trip Cassia
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Yoooooooo hoooooooooo said I'd be back.

How's it going IC?
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

not bad thanks JC having a good day today, just submitted an application for art college so *fingers crossed* how're you doing?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Fine, thanks IC.

Spent the evening shovelling casserole down Mr JC's throat and letting him hold the channel changer. Working on getting him to agree to foster new born or poorly puppies.

When will you here about art college?
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

some time in the next couple of weeks, needless to say a bit nervous - have not had much luck with applications of late and this is a big'un...

Comment

Apparently some one very important and very old and quite clever once said

A tidy mind is a tidy house..................or was it

A tidy house is a tidy mind ...
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1082045 wrote: You getting a puppy JC? Awwww... kewl. Why don't you check out some voluntary work with the humane places JC? :0) :0)
                Naww just to look after them until they're ready to home, which will prolly be the other dog blanket at the bottom of our bed. Work in progress,

Humane or human.

Me human charity has been closed down so I'm now an out of work child mentor.

***fingers crossed*** for you IC
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Doing better than me then Zen - I might only have one room but this palce hasn't been hoovered in nearly a month, I am not exactly the ideal housewife thats for sure xD

Comment

I'm gonna have to be off and all, nice chatting to both of you, enjoy your days/nights

x IC

Comment

I'm orff too. I'm normally lurking this time of night, IC, I'll look out for you.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                      X