When do you start feeling good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mema... You are too sweet.. Thank you. My sleep is still bad. Nevermind I have a dog that wakes up about three times a nite and flip flops his ears.. That wakes me.. Lol but it has to get better..
    Today is actually 14 day af.. My friend thought it had been 3 weeks.. But it will be soon.. I keep hoping it will get better soon.. I am getting married sometime soon.. Dont have a date yet.. Wont be long though....
    Shiner

Comment

:soothe: for your headache shiner. your doing great hang in there another few days and i bet it will make a big difference im on 3 weeks now i drank 2 bottles of wine nearly every night except when i felt too hungover to drink. im eating lots of nuts berries making soups (i just buy the ready chopped soup veg in a pack and add stock and a potato for ease ) have spinach and watercress with a little olive oil as a side salad with dinner. ive been drinking heavy for about 15 years and apart from not been able to sleep which is getting much better and first couple of nights sweating all that has passed now. wishing you a speedy recovery and hope your fab positivity keeps up

Comment

Shiner;1082579 wrote: Mema... You are too sweet.. Thank you. My sleep is still bad. Nevermind I have a dog that wakes up about three times a nite and flip flops his ears.. That wakes me.. Lol but it has to get better..
        Today is actually 14 day af.. My friend thought it had been 3 weeks.. But it will be soon.. I keep hoping it will get better soon.. I am getting married sometime soon.. Dont have a date yet.. Wont be long though....
        Shiner
        :rockband: Congratulations on getting married soon shiner

Comment

My head feels better already Stashia.. Thanks... I was a big wine drinker too. I have a huge wine bottle collection..... Ha ha.....

Comment

thats more like it your sounding stronger already shiner and your young and have made the right decision to quit now you will heal quickly!! And how lovely you are about to start a new life as mrs shiner :chick: ( just thought id pop in a spring chick as its a sign of a ew life :H realy wishing youevery success xs

Comment

15 days now ;-)

Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
              X