Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 22nd March

Good morning, Army

Well: the seasons are definitely changing. It's till pretty dark outside. A month or two ago, the sun would have shown itself already.

Back to the grindstone for me today :upset:

Happy Tuesday, everyone
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips and everyone else to come---I need coffee!

Comment

Starting to feel alive. One coffee down. Hope everyone has a positive Tuesday. And good luck to Cassia. I missed you on here last night. Bon voyage!

Comment

Morning Tigger and Expatty.
        I am one coffee down and starting to wake up nicely
        Had a very busy day yest and will have the same today. But in the process of booking a week away in a couple of weeks I CANNOT feckin wait!!
        Spring is here now, much warmer and brighter. Sorry yours is coming to an end Tiggs
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Just been catching up.
          Reccie, I am so sorry about Holly :l:l:l
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morning all.

Hello Starty,Tips and Expat

Got my mojo back after a few horrible days.

Sorry about Holly Recluse. I hope you are OK.

So sorry I missed you Cassia will you log on in New York?

Busy few days now as I have to get back on track with my running and get sorted for the wedding of the year on Sunday

Comment

Morning all. Just off to the airport now! It's a bug day today for more than one reason. I am ninety days sober! Woohoo!!! X
              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Good morning cassai & good morning all,
                Well done cassia on your 90 days great going.

Laters

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning all. Congratulations cassia on your 90 days.Going onwards and upwards to the 100 I hope! I have been up since 4.30. Couldnt sleep for some reason. Its been a tea and MWO morning for me. Thats the great thing about all the different time zones in MWO. You are never alone in your insomnia. Anyway its pay day for me today so Im in good form.Money money yummy money. Even if I do owe most of it in bills.
                  I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Pah...that was real quick. Already on the plane. Can't wait to get on with it. V excited. Will lurk until I have to sign off...x
                    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Yes and you can sing little songs to yourself as well

" Im leaving on a jet plane,dont know when...la la la"

and

"new york, new york so good they named it twice...la la la"

Have fun you lucky duck.
                      I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Excellent 90 Cas, have a good trip.
                        Morning folks, no Internet connection this morning so on 3G on my phone, bad start to the day.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good Morning Troopers!!

Cassia dear, huge congratulations on 90 days AF!! Have a great trip and best of luck with your interviews. Keep us posted if you can.

Mrs. A - glad to hear you're feeling better. Anything new with that pesky tooth?

KTAB - sorry about the internet connection. Impossible for you to work without it so that is not good. Older son has the same problem once in a while when it crashes. He works on-line so no internet is a right pain in the buttocks. Hope it's back up and running soon.

Off to walk my dogger. Just wanted to wish you all a very

Laterz loverlies....
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well.
                            Big congrats on your 90 days cas. Here's to the next 90!
                            As some of you know, I decided to sell my house a couple of weeks ago and had some great news last night. A friend is looking to downsize, likes the house and area and is very interested in buying mine, as he knows the house and area and likes it. This is before it's even gone on the market. So, I'm well happy!
                            On a diff note, I watched 'The Human Centipede' last night. What a sick film!!!!
                            Have a brill day whatever your doing!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning all

Tips it's strange to hear your summer's fading while the opposite is happening here. I was just thinking how early I will soon be awake with the light mornings. Pollen count is high and I'm suffering from itchy eyes and sneezing.

Cass - bon voyage and woo woo on 90 days sober! What a great note to fly off on :yougo:

Cy - great news on the house, fingers x'd

I'm not working till lunchtime so going to fit in a long dog walk and a cycle between chores this morning.... Happy AF Tuesday guys
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                              X