Army Thread Tuesday 22nd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a good laff over the vibroplate on FB yest!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sorry this is one lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fMa9DP9MU4[/video]]YouTube - Vibration Exercise - WholeBody Vibration Plate Fitness Video
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

cymru;1082267 wrote: Watched it all Stirly. I must say, I was a little disturbed that my gf brought it over to watch. She'd actually bought the DVD!
        Be careful with her lol!

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Along with Nims Island. Bit of a strange combo I thought!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wow looks good
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Oh well better get back to some work :upset:
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Well of course I had to go have a look see at that film trailer. Yep I had to turn the trailer off, hardly Stephen King is it.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

one2many;1082264 wrote: I was afraid to even watch the trailer Stirls.

This is a vibro plate

Hi there Sheri and Spuds.Pardon my rudeness. I was so shocked at Oney's new "toy" that I forgot to say :hello: to all of you who've dropped by since my earlier post. Hello all!!!
                  cymru;1082267 wrote: Watched it all Stirly. I must say, I was a little disturbed that my gf brought it over to watch. She'd actually bought the DVD!
                  It would drive me insane to stand on that for even 1 minute never mind 10 minutes. I will be interested to hear of the outcome tho'. Are you going to measure yourself and weigh yourself and such and keep records of your progress? I have sometimes toyed with the idea of a glider
                  http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.aol_refer.false.tpl.detail.msn_refer.false. item.F06553.ref.GBA?cm_ven=GOOGLEBASE&cm_cat=Sport s%20&cm_pla=Fitness%20Equipment%20&cm_ite=F06553 but that's as far as it got. We have an exercise bike but I don't like it so I walk a lot instead. And swim in the summer.
                  one2many;1082273 wrote:
                  Be careful with her lol!
                  :HDitto...
                  cymru;1082274 wrote:
                  Along with Nims Island. Bit of a strange combo I thought!!
                  I agree - a rather strange combination....
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

it's actually a nice sensation Stirls, I get bored very easily but found this no prob......I am gonna take a before and after pic

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Will u do your own fitness vid?!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Bargain! I may buy myself one for my birthday! Bslimmer Medicarn Vibration plate GOLD with remote control + FREE Workout DVD (AS SEEN ON TV): Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

Comment

one2many;1082287 wrote: it's actually a nice sensation Stirls, I get bored very easily but found this no prob......I am gonna take a before and after pic You gonna be wearing something like a body suit so we can see exactly what you look like and how big or small your waist and hips and such are? And will you post the pics here or on FB? We'll be all waiting with baited breath to see your photos. Especially the male members of the Army. No doubt a few who post regularly on other threads will drop by too, to see the results...
                          cymru;1082288 wrote:
                          Will u do your own fitness vid?!
                          An even better idea. inkele: With the kids in it too, doing their exercises, and the dog and the fecking parrot. Call it "Oney exercising with the family"...:H:H
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Saying that though - Vibroplate or not, I dont really think that Beef Monster Munch is the breakfast of champions ;o)

Comment

kitty72;1082301 wrote: Saying that though - Vibroplate or not, I dont really think that Beef Monster Munch is the breakfast of champions ;o)
                              I had parsnips, which may be healthier, but none the less a little strange. Even for me!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Still, anythings better than vodka or wine for breakfast ay!!
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X