X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 22nd March

haha, too skinny for my taste, I'd be afraid of snapping him
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

cymru;1082306 wrote: I had parsnips, which may be healthier, but none the less a little strange. Even for me!
      Lush! A plate of Tesco Finest honey roasted parsnips was my dinner the other night. Yeah, a cheat but nice all the same!

Only after I ate them did I freak out at them being 196 calories a bag!! (Monster Munch that is!)

cymru;1082311 wrote: Still, anythings better than vodka or wine for breakfast ay!!
      True dat!
      one2many;1082319 wrote:
      I am doing a naked one...well Wob thinks I am..no actually, he hopes I am,,,no actually, he would pay me to do it.
      Hahahahaha! Take the money oney!

Hi to everyone who has popped in, I have to tart myself up and get out now, I think I spy a medium sirloin in peppercorn sauce with my name on it! HA!

Comment

too skinny for me too but something about him, would have the drummer from SOAD tho..
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Lol. He really is a double. Ill try and see if he's willing to have his photo taken for you! LOL.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

will be seeing SOAD this year - Download and Sonsiphere tickets on order! good summer coming up

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

I think Hailey Williams is rather fit. Her music is fecking shit, but I wouldnt want her to sing to me anyways...
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I really want to go to both of them Chains. Want to see Linkin park, SOAD, Slipknot and the Big 4. I also have a guilty confession...I really like Limp Bizkit..
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

haha, and on that note I'm gonna be off, this portfolio isn't gonna build up itself! I'll be back later, until then everybody have a lovely day

xIC

I was about to leave but I had to reply to that... LIMP BIZKIT!? Hang your head in shame Cy :P

Comment

Have a good one. I know, I know. I cant help it!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I have to say my brother used to be into all those bands, not my style - bit of Prodigy for me
                      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

cymru;1082338 wrote: I really want to go to both of them Chains. Want to see Linkin park, SOAD, Slipknot and the Big 4. I also have a guilty confession...I really like Limp Bizkit..
                        I like Limp Bizkit too

Feeling good today been to the track and the sun is shining.

Comment

Afternoon all, just wanted to say thanks for helping me through what would otherwise have been a very difficult evening yesterday.

Have to say that I don't recognise any of the bands mentioned. Is that something to do with my age? Now if it was a Bob Dylan concert...

Comment

Ok, well, I have an AL appointment. No....not that kind of appointment. Laters.

Comment

Hey everyone - greetings from NJ!
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cassia;1082432 wrote: Hey everyone - greetings from NJ!
                                Hiya Cassia!!!:welcome: It's so funny thinking of you way over there...instead of way over in Scotland:H!
                                Just having a quick read before I have to run out again. I'm starving again. This is not good--what with the warm weather coming. I won't be able to hide under my jumper for much longer!

Comment

Working...
                                X