RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Now THERE was a star! She battled addictions, won and lost at many of her efforts, suffered heartbreak, broke hearts, helped many, and was chased by her own demons, even when she had the world at her feet. AL, drugs, addictions, know no boundaries. I loved her beauty, her art, her spirit, and only hope she is now at peace.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

She was a beauty. She was--in the eyes of my dad--"the most beautiful woman in the world". I'm sure my mum loved that:H! RIP Liz.

Comment

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Oh this makes me so sad...i didn't know she died
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

About 15 years ago, during an interview with Barbara Walter's, Barbara asked, what would you like incribed on your tombstone? Without hesitation, Elizabeth smiled and answered:

"HERE LIES ELIZABETH, SHE LIVED!!" That pretty much says it all....she lived a Full, Interesting and at times, Complicated Life.....but none the less, She Lived!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

"Many a little girl was inspired to ride horses because of this film !" I know my daughter has read the book and seen the Liz Taylor movie.......lots of times !" She was also such a great actress....so many movies....RIP Liz......:angelgirl:
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

I always was a fan of Elizabeth Taylor... One of my favorite movies by her..Who's Afraid Of Virgina Wolf. A classic..I remember how saturday night live would make fun of her with her addictions food sex and al.MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

Comment

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

rubywillow;1082999 wrote: Now THERE was a star! She battled addictions, won and lost at many of her efforts, suffered heartbreak, broke hearts, helped many, and was chased by her own demons, even when she had the world at her feet. AL, drugs, addictions, know no boundaries. I loved her beauty, her art, her spirit, and only hope she is now at peace.
              I can't add anything to this Ruby - you said it so well.
              ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Let's not forget signing with the devil for your fame.....not to discount Liz's beauty and passion one bit.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                X