Incentives and Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incentives and Rewards

Love the idea of treating yourself ak sounds devine, pm your address and I will send you a British one, especially after the lovely salmon you sent me. The you could think of me being af too when you look at it ya great idea. We are saving up for a summerhouse in the garden, as my treat I want to relax and feel the sun on my face and let it heal all the hurt al has caused over the years. My motto at the minute 'be kind to yourself ' sounds like we are all doing a great job !

Comment

Incentives and Rewards

Kimberley;1087097 wrote: I don't think anyone can use it as the only motivation to stop drinking if they are an addict.K x
      Soooo true, my health is my main motivation. But having a visual reminder is great. And being the addict I am its been fun picking them out....marking days off calenders....saving money......anything to keep me going in the right direction. Instead of buying charms with the money saved I am buying silver coins. They are an investment and will increase in value, kind of a savings account that I can't get too easily.

I just really wanted to show myself all the gains to be had by going AF. Oh, and I went to the doc, I get retested in a month for my blood work.....praying for lower numbers this time. That will be the true gain.....my health.

:l to all and thanks for the support
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Incentives and Rewards

14 days sober and another charm, I put on the one representing my son. I'm $140.00 dollars richer......but also richer in so many ways.

Going for a totally AF April!!
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X