• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th March

Good morning!

Army Thread 24th March

Reccy!
    Good morning to you and all who drop by later.
    Feeling all excited by the prospect of looking for another job here. I love making changes to my life and being sober gives me the confidence to do it.
    Have a great Thursday all!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Morning Recluse and Starty, Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! xxx

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Morning all on phone here so hard to post

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Good morning Army!!

Hello to Tartypants, Ex-Patty, Mrs. A and Reccie and to all who drop by later. Wishing you all a peaceful and productive Thursday.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Good morning Reckless, Starty, Expat, Anon, Stirly and troops to come...

Starts sounds like a good plan, I'm with you, I love making changes, I always have. It's a bit like Madonna reinventing herself :H I have always found it theraputic and re-energizing.

I had a great sleep so feeling goooood, going to fit in a quick cycle before work.
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Morning everyone, and morning Madonna!

Have a safe, sober, and positive day Trooper's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Morning, Army

Late arrival for me - Mrs. T got home at an ungodly hour. There was no way I was going to get up at 4.45 a.m. today. Just arrived at the office and am sipping a double latte as I work through my mailbox.

Have a good one.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Good morning properly from computer! Number 3 daughter has borrowed my laptop so I am using this Heath Robinson model!
                  Yes Starty and Chills I like the reinventing idea.
                  Hiya reccie,Starty and Expat

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

AND Tips and G. Man HELLO

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Mrs. A - you forgot me!!!:upset::upset:

:hallo: to Mr. Tips and Mr. G.

Have a good ride Chill....

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

A very good morning to everyone.
                        Went to bed at 9pm last night, so had a good sleep. Did wake at 4 and thought I wouldn't go back to sleep, but starts sleep fairy actually made it round! Meeting the guy who is interested in buying my house later, so hopefully that will go well.
                        Just reading an article about nirvana's Nevermind. It's the 20th anniversary of it's release soon. I suddenly feel very old!!
                        Have a positive, happy day troops.
                        I'm off for a coffee and a pint of tiger blood!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Zenstyle;1083424 wrote: Mornin'...

Its always bad news when I'm posting at this time as it is way to feckin early by anyone's standards. Here's the joke of the day... two insomniacs walk into a bar... Harumph. Actually, two insomniacs try to sleep together... one uses a frikken room purifier that is really really loud and the white noise allows him to sleep... the other one lies there going "motherfucker" and doesn't want to turn it off cos she wants him to get a good night's sleep. :upset:

Off to take a decko round the boards. And make a cuppa (2nd one). And I may even harass some people on Facebook... might as well, I'm bloody well up... hello! Then I'm going to turn that sucker off and hope I don't wake the dead and then... maybe... I can bloody well sleep.

OK, rant over. :upset:
                          :H:H:H Aw Zennie, why don't you just sleep in the spare bedroom???

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

I'll be on fb soon zenny. I would love to be harassed by u!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

:sun: Good morning all i also went off to bed early! Dont know where the yesterdays posts dissapear to but no worries. JC paddy pooch is just nipping in the back door of my photo shop salon!! ( he is greying a bit around the moush ) He wants a little PS cosmetic surgery before being presented to the pretty miss black bessy!!! Have a great day all xx

Comment

Working...
                              X