Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 24th March

Good morning all.

stashia if you click into general discussion you will find them. and hello by the way :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Zenstyle;1083430 wrote: I just cleaned my duvet and pillows and mattress thingy and and and..... *deep intake of breath* :upset::upset::upset:

My bed smells lovely... my room is SO clean... the cat tree is right beside my bed now and my boys are on it... and that BLOODY machine is whirring up a storm.

I guess I could just sleep in the spare room. But I won't sleep there any better than with the friggin helicopter in the main room. I'll try ear plugs I guess. At least someone is sleeping soundly! lol
      :H:H I sleep with earplugs every night and sometimes put a small pillow over my ears as well. People upstairs make a lot of noise. Walking back and forth from room to room in work boots and high heels til midnight some nights. And the kid runs up and down in what sounds like tap-dancing shoes. Oh, and the parents start up again at 6:30 a.m. Work boots and high heels again. Don't they know that some people wear slippers around the house....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Zenstyle;1083432 wrote: You got it! Hey, what's this about you wandering around Tescos yesterday in your green velour jogging pants whistling happily to yourself? :H :new:Whistling would have been okay, but I believe he was singing and that was the problem...
        mario;1083434 wrote:
        Good morning all.

stashia if you click into general discussion you will find them. and hello by the way :-)
        :wavin: Mario!! And to Cy and Stashia!!

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Morning Troopers!

Hope everyone is looking forward to another AF day - bring on the sunshine!

I have woken up to find Monkey is now a 4 legged flea carrier, so have to blitz him today. I only did it a month ago - the little bastards!

EW
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

EnglishWriter77;1083437 wrote: Morning Troopers!

Hope everyone is looking forward to another AF day - bring on the sunshine!

I have woken up to find Monkey is now a 4 legged flea carrier, so have to blitz him today. I only did it a month ago - the little bastards!

EW
            Good morning EW. Again congrats on the new job. You must be really excited.
            I have a flea collar for Freddie. Works for up to 6 months for fleas and ticks. And it works really well. Never have a problem with the little pests.stashia;1083429 wrote:
            Dont know where the yesterdays posts dissapear to but no worries.
            Stashia, unlike most of the threads here, there is a new Army thread started every day. Other threads continue on day after day but the someone starts a new Army thread every day. So like Mario said, if you go to the General Discussion forum, you'll find yesterday's thread there.

Okay, off to walk the dogger. Catch youz laterz....

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Zenstyle;1083432 wrote: You got it! Hey, what's this about you wandering around Tescos yesterday in your green velour jogging pants whistling happily to yourself? :H :new:
              The green jogging bottoms have been retired, though my gf did wear them home the other night and said she was quite fond of them, so :tonguemonkey:
              Iwas in a madly good mood yest. Singing on the swings down the park at 8, and whistling in Tesco. Ppl prob just thought I was pissed!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Just got news that my Mothers brother died in England, Another sad & stressfull day around my mothers house.

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

So sorry to hear of your loss Mario.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Oh Mario, what happened?
                    Thoughts are with you xxxx
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Hey Mario, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle, your Mum must be really upset.
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

He died suddenly in England he was 79, he suffered from diabetes,

He was a very good man, strict & firm, and years ago very fit,you could still see it in him,My mother is the youngest of a family of 13 & she is 75,There is now 4 of them left,

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

My mother is a very strong woman and sure we will be all there for her.

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

It was a good age Mario...
                            It sounds like he didnt suffer too much? I hope not anyway.
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

With all the crap that's been happening around my life lately it would make you want to explored, But then its nice to be able to come here and let some of it out, Thanks everyone.

Comment

Army Thread 24th March

Thats what we are here for Marioman. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X