Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to join me in a AF weekend?

Tonight is an AF done deal.
    Tomorrow is busy in the day, we have tickets to a show in the evening.
    Sunday a.m. church, p.m. packing for....
    GOING TO DISNEY MONDAY for a week, my first AF vacation! It will be fun and warm, I'm so tired of the snow here, still on the ground. I hope it is gone for good when we get back.
    DG. you will have to meet us there!
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunbeam;1084456 wrote: GOING TO DISNEY MONDAY for a week, my first AF vacation! It will be fun and warm, I'm so tired of the snow here, still on the ground. I hope it is gone for good when we get back.
      DG. you will have to meet us there
      !
      We're gonna have FUUUUN!!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Here is Friday night and no money to go out, and no beer to drink in the house. And I feel goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddd! Waking up hangover free tomorrow and starting my weekend out at the right place!
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I'm in, my plan is packing up our flat, we are moving out, seeing my daughter who is getting married in June and going to the theatre to see 39 step's,enjoying my family's company and NOT having a hangover,
          love and hug's Twitch xxx

Comment

I'm in for sure! And I want to go to Disney - soooo much! I LOVE it, one of the easier ones to be AF on as well - so busy not much time for the booze thoughts! Have a great time Sunbeam.
            Housework here and gardening I'm afraid, if I don't step up to the mark my house and garden can officially be called a slum!!
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Work for me this weekend but I don't mind. Not one single penny of my wages is going on booze.
              I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Waking up hangover free is great! I love that I can control when I drink and not drink when I don't want to.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Well, my weekend wasn't 100% AF. I had a few glasses of wine Sat afternoon. It did one thing and one thing only for me.......made me want to be AF again!!!! Did not feel or taste good at all.

I hope it stays this way..... cause right now I have absolutely no desire to drink.

:l all, keep fighting
                  :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                  X