• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Friday 25th March

Good morning campers from a very early Mrs A

Morning Mrs A and all to come

I hope you are feeling better Mrs, dont let those Fuck it feelings take over....

Thank feck its Friday, still working hard on assignments, but can see the end in sight now. Very excited about looking for a new job, feel like phase 3 of the new sober me is about to begin.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning Ladies, How are the wedding plans going Mrs. A? :goodjob: Starts! You are going to feel so great when you get all your work done! Need coffee-back in a bit xxx

Comment

Thanks Starty.

First morning of a very new life No time for negative feelings as there is too much to be done.

I have not done any running this week due to toothache,snotty nose,wedding planning and looking after the grandchildren.

As I have the marathon in just over 2 weeks I am going to have to get out and do 15 miles this morning before getting the hair done.

Good luck with the assignment Starty and best wishes on the job hunt. I am sure you will be a very empathic counsellor.

Comment

x post expatty Much better today and realize I have to keep my guard up.
          How is La Belle France?

Comment

Morning Expatty!
            I will feel good when this is all done then it will be onto the next project

I might go back to office work Mrs A. I want to earn more money.

Comment

startingover;1083899 wrote: Morning Expatty!
              I will feel good when this is all done then it will be onto the next project

I might go back to office work Mrs A. I want to earn more money.
              Office work will be complemented by your counselling skills and your self awareness. In my opinion anyway.

Expat wedding on Sunday all a bit fraught as they have to pack up their house and move to Dubai NEXT Saturday and her partner works away until last minute!

Comment

anon;1083901 wrote: Office work will be complemented by your counselling skills and your self awareness. In my opinion anyway.

Expat wedding on Sunday all a bit fraught as they have to pack up their house and move to Dubai NEXT Saturday and her partner works away until last minute!
                Thats what I thought too Mrs A

I cannot imagine how fraught everyone must feel......no wonder you are having a tough time xx

Comment

startingover;1083903 wrote: Thats what I thought too Mrs A

I cannot imagine how fraught everyone must feel......no wonder you are having a tough time xx
                  Still no excuse to drink as it only made me feel worse. Anyway a lesson learned and I feel on top of everything today.

Apart from Mr A grumbling that I should not go out to run if I have got a cold. If it was him I would be the same

Comment

:hallo: Army

Very late this morning... Working from home, but had to take Mrs. T's car in for a service and had to wait for a driver to bring me back home. Settling in at my desk with a lekker cup of coffee and some buttermilk rusks.

Have checked my work emails and so far so good - no crises or urgent stuff to attend to.

Tartypants: exactly what kind of work are you looking for, if I may ask?
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well I am gonna consider anything that I can do really. Maybe some sort of customer service? I am just going to hope that I am guided to the right job for me...and that pays a decent wage...

Comment

startingover;1083910 wrote: Well I am gonna consider anything that I can do really. Maybe some sort of customer service? I am just going to hope that I am guided to the right job for me...and that pays a decent wage...
                        How about combining your previous skills with the latest ones and looking at doing training / facilitation / team building in project management and the like?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1083912 wrote: How about combining your previous skills with the latest ones and looking at doing training / facilitation / team building in project management and the like?
                          Not sure I have the confidence to go for something like that at the mo, but going to look at all options and if I see a job description that looks promising and hopeful, I am going to go for it.
                          Mind you, I guess in the right environment I might be able to do something like that.......
                          I guess I am relating to the stressful place I worked at before...

Comment

startingover;1083915 wrote: Not sure I have the confidence to go for something like that at the mo, but going to look at all options and if I see a job description that looks promising and hopeful, I am going to go for it.
                            Mind you, I guess in the right environment I might be able to do something like that.......
                            I guess I am relating to the stressful place I worked at before...
                            The right thing will come along soon enough :l:l:l
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Mr Tips and all you Tarts

Anon - I can't even imagine the chaos in your house at the moment but it will all come together for Sunday, I love last minute events, endless months of planning takes the excitement out of it.

Starts - the right job will find you, that's for sure

I'm off work till wednesday so have a wonderful long weekend and not a single plan, usually I love this but I'm feeling The need to get up to some mischief......
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                              X