Army thread Friday 25th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips - Any man worth the title will be having a BBQ this weekend!

Hey Kitty - you're not shit - and the sooner you stop saying/believing that, the less life will keep throwing stuff at you
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Good afternoon everyone....a quick fly by been a busy week but thankfully sober!!

Life seems to feel like this sometimes?actually now that I think about it?..it seems like this all the time now???

Bless her heart, she is so busy!!!

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

kitty72;1084160 wrote: Hi all, not having the greatest day today. Not drinking but seems to be one of those days where life just keeps throwing me reminders of how shit I am.
        Stop that dirty talk!!!! Right now!

You're not shit. You're just in a shit place, and need to focus on how to get out of there.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

LMAO, Panno - reminds me of when the cubs were toddlers and constantly on a mission to get somewhere! :H
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Very quick post busy, busy been up since before 5am.
            Done my 15/16 mile run got the hair done sorted all the kids out. Phew

Have not time to read back much but just wanted to say hello and let you know there are no drinking thoughts for Mrs A.

Will read back after a bit of a kip and packing the car with wedding dresses etc.:h

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1084136 wrote:
              Who is Mr G? Not a poster here I presume? EW
              Who's Mr G :shocked: our one and only Guitarista from down under, King of cool

Just been awesome walk of the beach..... now to go buy dinner, it's Friday so I think I will be really wild and buy a pizza.

A BBQ would be great but remember me and Starts are veggies so none of that poor slaughtered wee lamb for me

Panno - great video!
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Panno;1084162 wrote: Good afternoon everyone....a quick fly by been a busy week but thankfully sober!!

Life seems to feel like this sometimes?actually now that I think about it?..it seems like this all the time now???

Bless her heart, she is so busy!!!

:HLove it Panno!!! God do I feel like that Mama Cat, haha! Just spent ages on internet researching dyslexic/gifted children. Apparently, it is more of a problem than one could imagine. I have found the address of a "parents of dyslexic children" association here in the Paris area. I am going to contact them ASAP because I really need support. The school people were crap. No help at all. Kitty hang in there sweetie:l-we all have crap days. As expatty raises her hand! Stick on here and talk it out. I'll be back in a bit. Taking my little fellow for a haircut. He said "NO!" cuz he wants to look like a rockstar but I showed him a video of Greenday (Billy Joe) and he has short hair.So he said ok!

Comment

Hey Zenners,

Don't worry the cats are safe!

Ahh - Guitarista! I was trying to work it out

Veggies will be catered for!

XXX

Comment

Evening all.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey Mario - how you getting on mate?

Comment

Hey Mariotart!

Back home with a cheese and spinach pizza and popcorn, boy do I know how to live it up
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi chilltart sounds good, so your in for the night i take it.

Comment

Unless i get a better offer......

But yes, in for the weekend :upset: unless I can find some trouble.....
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Now now you dont need any trouble there chilly, you just sit back relax and look at a good tv programe and you be grand :-)

Comment

Actually I'm very happy to be living quietly
                                The weather is grand and I'm intending to get in lots of cycling and walking over the weekend,
                                What are you up to?
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X