Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Friday 25th March

Good morning, Chillers

Mischief? Well now... For a blonde like you, the possibilities are virtually endless
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Tigger and Chills.
      Chill you could fly over here and give me a hand that would be very last minute and very mischevious.sp

Comment

mischievious

Comment

No still not right!! Where is stirly when I need her

Comment

anon;1083922 wrote: No still not right!! Where is stirly when I need her

:H we will put it down to pre wedding nerves...

Mischievous
            (my iPad has spellcheck )

I will see what trouble I can find and report back....
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Chillgirl;1083925 wrote: :H we will put it down to pre wedding nerves...

Mischievous
              (my iPad has spellcheck )

I will see what trouble I can find and report back....
              :H Don't feel bad Mrs. A! I wish I had spellcheck sometimes when I'm teaching! I've made a mistake or two over the years-and got called out on it! Embarrassing!! And as Oney says"We are pale feckers" so my face turned bright red. I thought with age blushing would go away! Well, it is better-I don't blush if someone just looks at me--:H--but it can creep up when least expected.

Comment

Morning peeps. Hope all is well in the army. Another lovely morning in Wales. Another night of 4 hrs sleep, yet I feel wide awake. Strange.
                Met a friend last night, who I havent seen for a good few months. He is an alcoholic, in his 50's and is well aware that he is drinking himself to death. He has blood clots in his legs, has told me that his doc has told him to stop drinking or die, yet he continues. Not a binge drinker like me, but someone who can drink all day and seem as sober as he did when he started.
                We went to a country pub and he told me that he had a court case coming up that he is pretty sure will end up with a stintin prison. He wouldnt tell me what it was for, but I think its for drink driving. He also dabbles quite a bit in cocaine.
                Dont really know why im telling you all, just needed to tell someone, cause he swore me to secrecy and im not the type to blab. Such a nice guy, and I wonder if a stint in prison will be the end. I know the body is an amazing thing and it may be a chance to heal, but he told me about a yr ago that his doc had told him his liver was wrecked. He also has spasms all the time, and was very random in what he was talking bout yest. Very bloated and shakes terribly.
                Hasnt put a downer on my positive outlook on the future, or effected my short and long term plan of action. But he's a mate. Theres nothing I can do, and it kinda brought me down off my 'pink cloud' and made me realise what alcohol can do to us, good souls, if we become addicted.
                Anyway, sorry to put a downer on the morning, and I am in fact in a very good space and frame of mind still smiling!!
                Happy Friday Folks x
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Have to go to a parent/teacher meeting in about 45 minutes:upset:. My son has dyslexia so we have the BIG meeting to decide what will be the plan for next school year. He's already in speech therapy but he is not advancing with the reading. He is such a bright child-I know it is so frustrating for him. I'm fecking nervous-it's always difficult to hear people talk about our child just as a "number". Well, I know for them it is their work but for me--he's my baby! There will be about seven school reps there-and then just me sitting at the table with them. Sometimes it sucks being a single mum. I'm a bit scared but I'm going to get dressed and try to look and feel confident (last meeting I cried). Feeling positive. I just want to find the best solution for my child.
                  Ok Army-hope you all have a positive day no matter what you are up too! Latersxxx

Comment

Good morning all, Thank God its friday,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

expat3;1083935 wrote: Have to go to a parent/teacher meeting in about 45 minutes:upset:. My son has dyslexia so we have the BIG meeting to decide what will be the plan for next school year. He's already in speech therapy but he is not advancing with the reading. He is such a bright child-I know it is so frustrating for him. I'm fecking nervous-it's always difficult to hear people talk about our child just as a "number". Well, I know for them it is their work but for me--he's my baby! There will be about seven school reps there-and then just me sitting at the table with them. Sometimes it sucks being a single mum. I'm a bit scared but I'm going to get dressed and try to look and feel confident (last meeting I cried). Feeling positive. I just want to find the best solution for my child.
                      Ok Army-hope you all have a positive day no matter what you are up too! Latersxxx
                      :l:l:l

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're one helluva Mommy!
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya Cy & Mario
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning dudes and dudettes.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

lovely day here, heading of out to try & finish the garden, catch you all laters.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Just took this picture while I was having a smoke in the garden. Leila & Jasmine sunning themselves on the lawn. Quality unfortunately not very good: I never carry my cellphone in a pouch (Tigers aren't marsupials, after all) so the camera lens is a bit scratched.

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi again guys

Tigger that pic is feckin ACE!

Cy, sorry about your mate.....

Gawjus day here too.....and its FRIDAY
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X