HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

HOPING YOUR YEAR IS MORE THAN YOU WISH FOR!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Sending you much love and Birthday wishes
    Chill x x x
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

:day5::bday3: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!
      Hope you have a great day!
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Hope he's your type, Kate.

sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Kate..you have been a true supporter for so long..and I am so glad that we have become good friends....all the best and I know this new year is going to be wonderful for you and your family!!!!
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

:day5::bday7::day4:Happy Birthday Kate!!!!:bday3::bday2::bday1:

Hope you have a FABULOUS day!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

And Kate, I have SUCH confidence in you, starting a new life, in your new year. You are a warrior, you fight for what you believe. And this new year will be YOUR year!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Happy B. Day.....Kate !
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Happy Birthday Kate, have a lovely day! x
                  Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                  sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                  my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Happy Birthday, Kate!

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Hi All

Happy Birthday Kate!!!! Enjoy The Day [29 again how do you do it]

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                      AF 5-16-08
                      Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                      AF 5-16-08

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Happy Birthday Kate! Enjoy it
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

:bday7::yougo:Happy birthday kate, have a great day:bday3::rockband:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Integrity Test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.
                            The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.
                            Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.
                            You're in Florida... In Miami, to be exact... There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods... There are huge masses of water all over you... You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.
                            You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destroying power and is ripping everything away with it.
                            Suddenly you see a man in the water, he is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar.
                            Suddenly you know who it is - it's George W. Bush!
                            At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away... forever. You have two options. You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo. A unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer)
                            Would you select color film, or go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

Many Happy Returns to the most integral woman I've never met!!

Much love and respect to you Kate. Hope you've had a lovely day.
                            xxxx
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEH1

Happy birthday Kate! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X