Army Thread Sat 26th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Army, The birds are singing.

Well, they are singing. But that is not what woke me up. It was pug dog with his raspy little puggy breath asking to go out! Does he not know that it's Saturday morning--and no alarms are set??? Obviously not. The kids are still fast asleep so maybe I'll get to curl back up myself for an hour or so. The spring thrift store does not open till 9 am anyways. Have a great week-end everyone!

Comment

LOha expat the birds are singing here in yhe uk!! as usual i cant sleep its 5.45 am here. did you have the kids to sleep? wish you well on the bargain hunt!!

Comment

stashia;1084514 wrote: LOha expat the birds are singing here in yhe uk!! as usual i cant sleep its 5.45 am here. did you have the kids to sleep? wish you well on the bargain hunt!!
        Yes birds very loud this morning Stash.

Snoring dogs must be annoying but I have the same trouble with Mr A. Best of luck Expat with the Dyslexia stuff have been through it 3 times with my 3 kids and all have come out the other side and done really well.

Off to get ready for my trip to the wedding am now on the antibiotic that does not allow alcohol so ready made excuse for refusing the toast PHEW.

I feel tons better this morning after a horrible week.

Comment

Morning all. I'm up at my usual ridiculous hr too!
          Felt tired at about 10 last night, so told Erin I was going to bed. She asked if she could stay up and watch eastenders. No probs! I go upstairs and fall straight to sleep, and when enders had finished she came up and gave me a kiss goodnight before going to bed. Just made me think how the tables are turning! My little girl(11 next month) is growing up!
          Have a great day peeps x
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Glad your feeling better A. You should write down how u feel, keep it in your bag, purse and use it when you think your going to drink. I have one from my last binge that I keep in my wallet to remind me how I felt that last Saturday. Just as a little mental kick up the backside should I need one
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Anon have a great day have you got your tissues to the ready? catch you later to hear the craic xx

Comment

cymru;1084524 wrote: Glad your feeling better A. You should write down how u feel, keep it in your bag, purse and use it when you think your going to drink. I have one from my last binge that I keep in my wallet to remind me how I felt that last Saturday. Just as a little mental kick up the backside should I need one
                Hello Cym Yes good idea. I will write it down now:goodjob:

Comment

cymru;1084522 wrote: Morning all. I'm up at my usual ridiculous hr too!
                  Felt tired at about 10 last night, so told Erin I was going to bed. She asked if she could stay up and watch eastenders. No probs! I go upstairs and fall straight to sleep, and when enders had finished she came up and gave me a kiss goodnight before going to bed. Just made me think how the tables are turning! My little girl(11 next month) is growing up!
                  Have a great day peeps x
                  Morning cyms Bless her she aready sounds mature for her little years. Honestly its great that your quiting now before you miss too much of her growing up!! my i didnt drink when mine where little but theve seen some terrible sights of me as they got older of which im realy realy ashamed!! ANYways its gonna be a loverly day and sober day enjoy your saturday cyms

Comment

You too Stash x
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning guys!

I love snoring doggers, but snoring men drive me batshit.

Great idea Cyborg. I still have my diary from when I first started on my sobriety journey. It makes for scary reading....
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I kept a diary for 4 of the 5 yrs I was sober before. Filled it out every day for 4 yrs!. Think ill start again,cause I still read them tdy from time to time.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

:hallo: Army

I've been a busy Tigger this mornin g(after sleeping late, but forget that bit...). I fertilised the lawn for the last time before winter sets in and the sprinklers are now on to water it all very well. I'll do all the flower beds (greenery beds in my case - flowers die on me) this afternoon. We're only allowed to water gardens before 10.00 or after after 16.00.
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning all

I just had a strange experience Im still in bed and was doing my meditation with my eyes closes and just for a few seconds I swear the bed shook! We had an earthquake here over a year ago but this felt very different, don't quite know what to think.... Anyway an interesting start to my day

Anon - is the wedding today or tomorrow? Are you excited?

Starts - I don't like snoring anything!
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X