Apology in advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology in advance

Posting like a madwoman tonight, sorry. Husband is out, it's Saturday night, and the monster is on my shoulder! I know it will pass, but till it does I am clicking on every thread and posting nonsense, so, apologies to all you good people.

But if it wasn't for this place, I'd probably be at the offie right now! Bear with me, I will return to my normal self when I get this effing monkey off my shoulder. Grrrr!

Apology in advance

Ach you keep posting like a mad woman, if that's what it takes.

Because of you and the recommendations at Aldi I'm saving nearly ?15/20 a week on my groceries and it all started just buying a pot of face cream.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Apology in advance

How did you find the face cream JC? Did you get the serum? (and thanks btw)

Comment

Apology in advance

Hope you don't mind me asking but is this a special face cream? my redness is beginning to go but I am interested in any thing that will help,

Comment

Apology in advance

It's great.
          I've since bought 2 nail varnishes, concealer, shampoo, It's all be great. The next on my list is to try the mascara.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Apology in advance

hi Bungle, it all started on another thread about red veins and stuff. I recommended Aldi's Lacura moisturiser and serum. Very cheap and good results, but it depends on where you live if it will be available to you.

Comment

Apology in advance

JackieClaire;1084929 wrote: It's great.
              I've since bought 2 nail varnishes, concealer, shampoo, It's all be great. The next on my list is to try the mascara.
              Got a really nice lip gloss the other day. ?1.99....are they mental?

Comment

Apology in advance

vintage girl;1084931 wrote: Got a really nice lip gloss the other day. ?1.99....are they mental?
                ssshhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone. They'll all want some. We actually had to check the till receipt the other week cos we thought she'd missed some things.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Apology in advance

LOL.....thanks Jackie, I feel so much better. I just had that five minutes where...well, you know. Thank God for this place.

Comment

Apology in advance

There you go Bungle, this is the stuff we're talking about.

The new miracle face cream: The ?3.49 Aldi Lacura Multi-Intensive Serum that beats Boots Protect and Perfect | Mail Online
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Apology in advance

We only got Lidl here and they're shite!
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Apology in advance

Oooooooooh I can see a marketing opportunity starting here.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Apology in advance

mollyka;1084952 wrote: We only got Lidl here and they're shite!
                          I seem to remember their cheap gin though

Comment

Apology in advance

Thank you so much for the tip, we have an Aldi so I will be going there tomorrow, can't wait, thanks again.

Comment

Apology in advance

bungle;1084970 wrote: Thank you so much for the tip, we have an Aldi so I will be going there tomorrow, can't wait, thanks again.
                              go bungle!

Comment

Working...
                              X