Apology in advance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology in advance

mollyka;1084952 wrote: We only got Lidl here and they're shite!
    god, not Lidl!

Comment

Apology in advance

I am over the urge, thank you so much everyone

Comment

Apology in advance

VG,

I hardly ever look at this thread - not sure why not (usually go to "just starting out" or "monthly moderation". Wish I would have seen this last night as I was having the same issues! By myself and almost, almost went out to the liquor store but so glad I didn't. Would have felt like shit today and guilty as anything. Aren't you at around 50 or 60 days? I seriously wasn't expecting an urge that strong last night and am so thankful that I didn't give in but jeez - I kind of thought I was past that.

Anyway, glad there were good people here to get you through.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Apology in advance

Clever girl vintage! Well done for having the sense to come on and post your way through that danger spot. You will be so proud of yourself in the morning.Good for you.
          I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Apology in advance

Jolie;1084997 wrote: VG,

I hardly ever look at this thread - not sure why not (usually go to "just starting out" or "monthly moderation". Wish I would have seen this last night as I was having the same issues! By myself and almost, almost went out to the liquor store but so glad I didn't. Would have felt like shit today and guilty as anything. Aren't you at around 50 or 60 days? I seriously wasn't expecting an urge that strong last night and am so thankful that I didn't give in but jeez - I kind of thought I was past that.

Anyway, glad there were good people here to get you through.
            Wow Jolie, you too? 54 days here I think and last night was really the closest I have come to saying f*** it. So glad I didn't. Glad you didn't too, and it is kind of selfish of me to say, I am glad it's not just me if that makes sense. So glad you stayed strong. :goodjob:

Comment

Apology in advance

Hi Vintage. It makes it so worth it in the morning when we resist doesn't it? i hope that I am as strong as you when the beast next comes calling.
              I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Apology in advance

yes coal, I just changed my mood from 'scared' to 'yeehaw'..I am so thankful today. Last night was scary and a lesson in never getting complacent. Thanks to everyone who helped me. You really have no idea how much. :thanks:

Comment

Apology in advance

Vintage Girl, I'm so glad you are feeling better today!

Comment

Apology in advance

Glad you resisted VG. I have tried that Lacura serum and their shimmering day cream. Loved them both and will purchase again. The nearest Aldi to me is in the city and i'm don't go in there to shop much. Omnly got a Lidl nearby and while i like some of their stuff the cosmetics and toiltries are not as good as Aldis.

Comment

Apology in advance

I just discovered Aldi here in Philadelphia. I LOVE IT.
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Apology in advance

OMG I just found out we have an ALDI opening up just 5 miles from me!! I thought it was a store found only in the UK! I just took a look at their skin care line and can't believe the prices!! Are they kidding? I think the grand opening is this weekend and I got a $5 off coupon in the mail on Saturday. I know where I'll be Sat morning!!
                        Jolie and VG-great going on resisting the monkey!! Don't forget about Chat-there is ALWAYS someone on there and it's real time so can be so helpful.
                        New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Apology in advance

well, I should be getting commission from Aldi at this rate lol....thanks again for all your support!:thanks:

Comment

Apology in advance

Well done Vintage on getting through that tricky time.
                            I still get them also, but its great to know that they dont last and we ,ll be grand the next morning .

Lets keep going

Damo
                            Still trying !!!
                            AF 25th June2014

Comment

Working...
                            X