Weekend AF update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend AF update

Spent Sat. AF and going to bed a winner.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Weekend AF update

Me too!

Congrats to us and all others

Comment

Weekend AF update

Ditto. Had a lovely alc free Sat, and didnt miss the bt one little bit. 3 weeks tdy and things get better and better!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Weekend AF update

:yougo: Congrats on 3 weeks sober Cy! AWESOME! Drifty and lucky are WINNERS!!!!!!

I worked as an usher at a Buddy Guy concert last night. It was my first ever sober concert! It was so awesome I can't even describe it. What a guitar player, audience player, entertainer he is. It was so fabulous to soak in every moment with a clear head. There was a time during the event that I felt sadness for the great musicians I've seen in my life - way too drunk to appreciate and remember.

Sobriety rocks. Hope the rest of the weekenders check in soon!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Weekend AF update

On day 7 AF!
          September 23, 2011

Comment

Weekend AF update

Reenie;1085322 wrote: On day 7 AF!
            :yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Weekend AF update

AL free weekend for me too!!!!! Now on day 10 and going strong. I am very grateful for this and I thank all of you for keeping me inspired. Going to SMART tonight and I can't wait to tell them about my week. The more people I am honest with about my drinking, the more I feel accountable for it. Great job everyone!!!!
              AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Weekend AF update

I too am checking in with a successful AF weekend. I drank moderately pretty successfully, mostly just on the weekend, for over three years, but now I need to go AF for health reasons. This was my second AF weekend, many more to come.
                My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Weekend AF update

Yep, another sober weekend here too!
                  DG, I went to an outdoor REM concert some years ago, it was a lovely sunny day in a big park and I slept through it - never saw them at all - what a joke of course we all thought we were having a wonderful time - actually emm yeah, a sober concert - thats a thing I haven't done yet - put it on the bucket list so!
                  Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                  contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Weekend AF update

Congratulations everyone! Spending today sober and my AF weekend is a success!
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X