OK - I think I've got it worked out.

Thank you, Pink. Sweet. Very sweet.
      Hawk

Comment

Yes - thank you so much.

Comment

Beautiful intentions indeed, but might it blow the cover off a person that wished to remain private?

Comment

Of course, it's done now, but I doubt that the general public knows what "MWO" means.
            And Pink was very protective of Kanga's privacy. I'm sure she used discretion. And let's just leave it alone, okay?

Comment

Agreed, let the love flow on......

Comment

we will, unregistered, don't you fret.
                Thanks.

Comment

yes, unregistered, we will, and it will go on and on.
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I am sorry I missed the memorial/get-together yesterday. For some stupid reason I thought it was 7PM Friday rather than Thursday. But for some other unknown reason, I didn't do any work yesterday - just read prayers and MWO posts and thought about Kanga. I really do beleive he is one of God's instruments.

Comment

Thanks to all who attended yesterday's get-together. It was brilliant. At one stage there were 20 people from all across the world. An amazing vibe. The conversations were hard to keep up with. As fsophia said - it was like being at a party where everyone was talking too loudly and you couldn't quite hear all that was said. The doorbell kept ringing as new people entered and re-entered. Delightfully chaotic. I imagined that TheKanga would have removed the batteries.

Thanks also to people who changed their avatars this week. It did not go unnoticed.

It's now time to let TheKanga go and put into practise the things he taught us.

Come on. We've got work to do.

Comment

Sorry I missed the chat last night. Great description of the chaos Tawny - how brave and inspiring you are to all of us. Love, Mary

Comment

Yes, back to business. But strangely, I sense I am in a better, more productive, quietly motivated, and more focused state of mind for our busness at hand. I want to remember this.

Comment

Working...
                          X