TLRG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLRG

If you have ever read tlrg's story; if you have ever listened to his advice; if you have ever wondered about his crazy spelling; if he has ever touched your life like he has mine, he needs MWO's support tonight. His father passed away today, and though their relationship was far from perfect, this was the man who brought him to this world. Please give him your condolences, and if ever now is the time to let him know if he has helped you on your journey.
    I call him my brother.
    Ruby
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

TLRG

It's never easy when a parent dies ...thinking of you, Roger! :l

Comment

TLRG

For Roger, my friend. You've called me many times to make sure I'm okay....pm'd me letting me know that you care. Made sure to tell me that I could call on you any time.....you have given me strength, hope, courage and inspiration. I am so sorry about your father and no matter what kind of relationship you and he had, I know you are hurting. Please lean on us...let us help you and be there for you-just like you are ALWAYS here for us.

As Ruby said, you are like a brother to me also, a friend, a mentor.
      You are in my prayers, dear Roger.
      Love,
      Grateful:l:l
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

TLRG

Please, all. Remember.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

TLRG

TLRG-my sincere condolences on the loss of your dad. Please know we are all here for you.

:h
          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

TLRG

My deepest sympathy to you and yours, rog...:l
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

TLRG

God bless Roger. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

TLRG

Roger, you were the first person I met here and I will always remember how kind you were. My heart goes out to you during this difficult time.
                :l to you my friend
                :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

TLRG

So sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers today.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

TLRG

Roger, I'm thinking of you. May the support your are so generous in providing come back to you many times over at this time.
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

TLRG

Mr T, my thoughts are with you :l
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

TLRG

Oh Rog - My heart goes out to you - no matter what the circumstances, the loss of a dad is never easy. You will be in my prayers. I love you my friend.

Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

TLRG

My heartfelt condolences to you Tlrg, no matter what the relationship we have with our parents (my own with my late mum wasn't always easy), a parent is a parent is a parent and my thoughts are with you today
                          Molly
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

TLRG

I am so so sorry Mr T. Thinking of you.
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

TLRG

So sorry to hear of your sad loss.