Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLRG

TLRG I'm so sorry you are suffering, please know you have our support :l
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

TLRG

T-my sympathies to you and your loved ones. You have overcome so much and this will be another test of your amazing strength and commitment. Make peace with your past and your Father and you will both be released. You will come through this as the shining example you are for so many of us here. Love to you. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

TLRG

So sorry to hear about your Dad.

Thinking of you at this very sad time.

Flossie x
        Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

TLRG

I am so sorry for your loss T! Let us know how you are doing and if you need anything!
          "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

TLRG

Oh, Roger, I can't tell you how very sorry I am for the loss of your Father. You have been through so much lately and my heart and prayers go out for you, my dear friend. You have been a constant inspiration for me over the last year. When I see how committed you are to not drinking, even when life continues to throw lemons at you, you just turn around and make lemonade! I've never met anyone as encouraging, kind, supportive, faithful, compassionate and understanding as you and I probably never will. Like Ruby said, you are like a brother to me and much, much more. I love you and I thank God for blessing me with a friend like you. Thank you for all you do, all you are and all you are determined to be! Love, Vicki
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

TLRG

Thinking of you Roger xx

Comment

TLRG

Roger
                Yesterday was one of the rare days that I did not read anything on this site. I logged in tonite and have not even read anything past Ruby's initial post.
                Luv you and hope you are Ok.
                I hope we can catch up soon. let me know if you need anything.
                Patti

Comment

TLRG

thank you one and all... im doing fine and im at peace with my dad and the rest is history and again thank you everyone it means lot for all your prayers and good vibes send to me and my family ..
                  god bless you
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

TLRG

glad you're well brother.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

TLRG

Thinking of you Roger, very sorry to hear of your loss.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

TLRG

Roger, You and your family are in my thoughts.
                        "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

TLRG

I'm sorry for your loss, Roger. I have recently lost my own father (Dec. 26th) and if you need anyone to talk to, I am here for you. PM me if you need to chat. I am starting to feel the 'acceptance' of my loss now, and have gone through many phases of grief since then. If I can help, I would be more than happy to. xo

Comment

TLRG

Hi Roger. My deepest sympathies to you and your loved ones.... :l

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                            X