Army Thread Tuesday 29th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it certainly looks like you've got no back-ups tonight. We'll have to find something different...

Am outta here for a bit. Laters....
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Love the calvery pick stirls!! YES it was wall to wall hormones in this house i tell ya!! but mostly great fun ive loved it! They are 28,27,26,and22!!

Comment

stashia;1086705 wrote: Love the calvery pick stirls!! YES it was wall to wall hormones in this house i tell ya!! but mostly great fun ive loved it! They are 28,27,26,and22!!
        OMG. That must have been more than a handfull to raise three kids only a year apart and then four years later have yet another child. I'm amazed that you look so young. You see, that's the difference between having boys and girls. My sons are 34 and 31. If either of them had been a girl, chances are I'd already be a grandmother. Now I have to wait for a few more years...:upset:

P.S. With all those females to deal with I'm surprised your husband didn't take to spending lots of time with AL for comfort...

Baccinnabit.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;1086712 wrote: OMG. That must have been more than a handfull to raise three kids only a year apart and then four years later have yet another child. I'm amazed that you look so young. You see, that's the difference between having boys and girls. My sons are 34 and 31. If either of them had been a girl, chances are I'd already be a grandmother. Now I have to wait for a few more years...:upset:

P.S. With all those females to deal with I'm surprised your husband didn't take to spending lots of time with AL for comfort...

Baccinnabit.
          Now theres another story!! maybe for another day!! Am off to light the fire its dropping a bit cool and have to do tea! laters all

Comment

Stirls they will want some kids soon im sure girls these days leave it till in their thirties mostly!x

Comment

Hello again, Army

I can't believe I put away two full meals today, but I have

No calling me a Metro Tart with my jelly belly growing bigger by the day Although my bald pate has taken care of that issue already. Just making doubly sure, I guess.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I think I've just beaten the nanna nap world record. I don't think I'll bother going to bed.

Well all the spams are gone, do I get the job
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1086728 wrote: I think I've just beaten the nanna nap world record. I don't think I'll bother going to bed.

Well all the spams are gone, do I get the job
                  When can you start?

Did Mr. JC also take a nanna nap? Or did the two of you "nap"?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1086730 wrote: When can you start?

Did Mr. JC also take a nanna nap? Or did the two of you "nap"?
                    Night shift would be a good idea, seeing how after that nap I won't need any sleep 'til Friday

I napped alone, he was catching up on about 15 hours of recorded general shite, oops I mean programmes such as The Real Westminster,Cricket Highlights and How the Universe Began.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1086732 wrote:
                      He was catching up on about 15 hours of recorded general shite, oops I mean programmes such as How the Universe Began.
                      Is that what they call Big Bang Theory in England?
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening all

Thanks for sending that photo Jackie. Got it this afternoon when I found out that my new blooming ISP that took over my old one has been incorrectly marking lots of e-mails as spam and not forwarding them on to me.:durn:

Comment

Hi di hi campers!!

Well final essay has been submitted. I am DONE and very happy

How is everyone?
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1086734 wrote: Is that what they call Big Bang Theory in England?
                            Nawwwwwwww It's called The Wonder of the Universe and I'z wondering what the feck it's all about.

Evening Reccers, How ironic that you've got me as a spammer.

Yoooooooooo hoooooooooooo Starts.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1086719 wrote: :H:H:H:H:H

Poor Metro Tart... SORRY!!!... I mean EW! We won't pick on you any more... it wouldn't be fair... hee hee!!! xx

Right, back to throwing shite out... It's a freeeeeing experience!
                              It's OK I don't mind really - I did get to become a Tart after all!

MT
                              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Can someone offer a spot of advice please? My shakes have suddenly got worse over the past few days and it's getting hard to concentrate on anything else so I end up drinking to stop the shaking. The other night it felt like I was almost going to explode. Is it safe to resist the urge to drink when the shaking gets like that or do I have to cave in?

Hiya starty. Well done with the essay! Hi EW.

Comment

Working...
                                X