Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Where did ya go today Kittyhawk?? Sorry about the toxic crap
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

one2many;1087642 wrote: Where did ya go today Kittyhawk?? Sorry about the toxic crap
        Oh sod the toxic friends ... ditch them before they drag you down wih you YET AGAIN eh?

I went to my friends , she is the most amaing cook, we had lasagna and then choc fudge cake - OMG!

She also has the most adorable 2 yr old twins (boy and girl) and a lovely older son who will be 8 on Friday. I could hang with them all day! xx

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Awwhhh sounds like a lovely day, kids always make ya smile.

Ya making me hungry now, think I will make lasagna for dinner tomorrow, ages since I had it.and choc fudge cake lol..

Hanging together here now, up since the crack of dawn, need some shuteye, will see yer good self on the moro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Missed anything important while I was at me Mother in Law's.

Spent a smashing evening with 2 couples who have been married over 114 years between them.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Just orf to bed JC, glad you had a nice evening. I am off to Aldi in the morn for cream and shite.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

I'm just having a wee lurk.

The 4 of them in laws have worn me out and 3 of them over 85 and me father in law the youngster at 81.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

sounds like a busy day JC, looks like we're the las tones standing again though haha
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Thanks oney and all... Hope you get a good sleep!

Yeah the 2 yr old girl twin is my shadow lately, makes me realise whats is important when I walk in her house and she runs to hug me. Fuck toxic using fucking friends when you have that - Yay!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Yo IC, Kitty
                      I should have gone to bed but I've got stuck watching the European Poker Championships.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

I do have to go to bed soon, but had a late night epiphany so it's worth getting caught up late photo-editing for 4 hours solid xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

And of course I had to stay up very late to get the latest picture from Reccy's birthday party

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

oh my gosh I just burst out laughing in a house full of sleeping people! looks like Reccys ahvign a goood time xD

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

:H:H:H Jackie!

Should've known you would come up with something like that!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

right I am finally off to bed, hope your birthdays going well Reccy Night all

xIC

Comment

Working...
                                X