Army Thread 30th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th March

I take alot of steroids for my Crohn's and they just make my neck and cheeks HUGE!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

cymru;1087244 wrote: LAMO though im not too sure about lol. Large Ass May Offend maybe!!?
      oooops think your right need lights replacing!!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

cymru;1087251 wrote: I take alot of steroids for my Crohn's and they just make my neck and cheeks HUGE!
        Horrible things dont know why people who dont need to take them anyway for sport or gym!! gonna google chrones you lot will be sick of explaining stuff to me :H

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Crohn's disease - PubMed Health
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Just read it you poor thing! sometimes lifes a bitch! Gratfully i wont be on them long term! Make me eat like a horse!!!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Just looking at mrs starty pants avatar and think she recycled those grundies from EW's wheely bin he he!! starty am off to the lingerie department for some nice girly squirrel pants!! Must be a real passion killer for mr s!!! (just kiddin!) xs

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Sorry about your daughter expat, I hate bullys myself,hope you get it sorted out very soon,

Afternoon all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Just a quick fly by from moi.

Going up to see Mr JC's Ma and Pa for a bit. They've got my favourite Aunt and Uncle in Law staying.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Enjoy yourself jackie c :-) & say hello to mr jc hope he is enjoying his rest.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Afternoon all, :hallo:

Ditto what mario said expatty. Have had a read back. Hope you manage to achieve something with your efforts.

Stachia - I'm led to believe that those grundies were supplied by a different trooper, one with a stripey orange tail.

cymru;1087244 wrote: LAMO though im not too sure about lol. Large Ass May Offend maybe!!?
                      Better hope oney didn't hear that, cy.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Good evening, Army

It's raining here for the first time since early January!!! Woohoo!!!
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

tiptronic_ct;1087310 wrote: Good evening, Army

It's raining here for the first time since early January!!! Woohoo!!!
                          WOW!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Recluse;1087287 wrote: Afternoon all, :hallo:

Ditto what mario said expatty. Have had a read back. Hope you manage to achieve something with your efforts.

Stachia - I'm led to believe that those grundies were supplied by a different trooper, one with a stripey orange tail.

Better hope oney didn't hear that, cy.
                            Oooops sorry tpps and starty just feeling bored and cheeky!! Hope your feeling better today reccie?

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

hey all
                              i have news
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

So I got a call from Sovereign bank today. They said I did really well in the interview and that they were very interested. They asked about timescales and I told them I would aim to be over her by July at the latest. I said that if something was made in the way of an offer then I could be over sooner. They said they would try and suit me as much as possible if I was still the candidate for the job. They said they were just at the beginning of the interview process so it would be a few weeks before I would know.
                                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                                X