X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th March

Because it sounds like them mullahs after friday prayers,just saying

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Just popping in for a minute-it's been a long day.
      Happy Birthday Recluse!! Hey, we are all getting older but at least we don't look like this, hee,hee.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Zenstyle;1087411 wrote: Yah.... MarioTart is 48 too. Here's a quick pic of me that Starty took when she visited me over here (believe it or not, that's the last pic I have of moi.... I HATE HATE HATE getting my pic taken...) I'll delete it in a few...

LYIN zentart!!!!! :truce: ROIGHT you lot im f f f f f i i i i ft t t y!! there i said it!! enough now :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

And Molly is 54.

Stirly said she had been in Greece for 28 years and in 3 year's time she would have been in Greece for as long as she was in Canada. By my reckoning that would make her 59-ish. She is so gonna kill me for saying that! :H

No pics of me available zenny. Last one taken was long before digital cameras came out. I hate having my pic taken too! Sorry! Pandas are reclusive!

Thanks Mario and expat.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Hippy burpy reccie !!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Zenstyle;1087432 wrote: Awwwhhhhh.... is that yer pugster?

How did today go? Been thinking about you...
              No Zen-that is not my pug (he's a black one and much cuter). Today was long and no fun. Won't go too much into it tonight cuz it's Reccie's birthday . We have a lead on who the kids might be though. I'll keep you posted. :l About to pass out here so I'm climbing under the duvet--Ahh bliss. ZZZZZ

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Recluse;1087407 wrote: Yep! No big deal though, I'm not really into birthdays...Whether or not you're into birthdays Reccie, I just have to say...

Zenstyle;1087411 wrote: Yah.... MarioTart is 48 too. Here's a quick pic of me that Starty took when she visited me over here (believe it or not, that's the last pic I have of moi.... I HATE HATE HATE getting my pic taken.. I'll delete it in a few...
                You are so gorgeous Zennie, I can't understand why you don't like to have your picture taken. If I looked like that I'd have blown-up posters of meself framed and on all of me walls.
                Zenstyle;1087414 wrote:
                So far all we know for sure is.....

I am 48
                Mario is 48
                Reccie is 48

Think Starty is 47 now
                Think Oners is 38... hard for me to remember small numbers

Then I think JC is early 50's and Stirls is just a little older than that
                Thank you so very, very much for that last comment. Actually I'm in my late 50's and couldn't give a fat rat's clacker about my age. It's just a number.

Here I iz a few years ago and I think I can hold my own for now.

Off to bed. See youz all tomorrowz...

Good night and sweet dream to all.

To Zenners...
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

What about mr tips ?

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Zenstyle;1087437 wrote: Stirls isn't quite that old Reccie... and you should see her... short tomboy haircut, beeeyutiful brown eyes and a lovely smile. She has, as they say, European chic...
                    I have seen a pic of her zenny and she definitely didn't look that old, although she said the pic was taken a few years ago. And yeah, she looks lovely.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Surrounded by beautiful women....deadly

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Night expat & stirly sweet dreams

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Stirls you look great!!! c ya tomorow!!

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

hey all, started to make me feel like a right youngster with your birthday talks xD
                            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

My age is getting older but my body feels younger.

Comment

Army Thread 30th March

Zenstyle;1087460 wrote: I haven't felt it but I'll take yer word for it... :H:H:H
                                now now lady zen , no prob to divert my plane from portugal to florida.

Comment

Working...
                                X