greeneyes;1087935 wrote: Share?
      Here you go Greenarse :l

I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 31 March 2011

Greenie - hey!

SPOILER ALERT! (INCEPTION)

I think the ending was v clever in that because the spinning top kept spinning we're not really sure if it was him being 'down there' or in actual reality. It looked like it was about to fall over...but we'll never know
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Hey Tips

Convoluted story - I am doing event promotion at the moment as and when needed. I have a full-time role to start after Easter, and an interview Friday morning to determine if they definitely want me in Gibraltar....I really don't know what to do! But it's a nice problem to have

That's a mighty fine looking sandwich!

Comment

OK - gotta run again - chairing a meeting starting in less than a minute!

Laters!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1087941 wrote: Greenie - hey!

SPOILER ALERT! (INCEPTION)

I think the ending was v clever in that because the spinning top kept spinning we're not really sure if it was him being 'down there' or in actual reality. It looked like it was about to fall over...but we'll never know
              It was explained to me that the point WAS to make you wonder about the top and to leave it unanswered. PMing you another thought since you've seen the end.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi all,

Not defo yet but I figure if I get such positive feedback from one interview while I am still living abroad then what can i get if i was actually here? So I need to make that happen. Xx
                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Hi all. Just went for a walk down the park and found a pathway in the trees I havent seen before(ive been coming down here for 11 yrs!!). Followed it, and though it was lovely and I got some great photos, i got covered in mud and ruined a very fine pair of white Nike Air Max! Oh well.
                  RE Inception. I thought the ending certainly left the door open for Inception2, thats for sure. Am going to watch it again in a few days, as there were parts I didnt fully understand. Like a good record. You have to play it a few times to get the songs into you. Has anyone seen Memento? Thats another brilliant film that takes a few takes to sink in!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;1087961 wrote: Thats another brilliant film that takes a few takes to sink in!
                    Nah........ not really. It's just because we're alkies and we've fried our brains over the years
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening, Army

We're having a guest over for dinner A visitor from the UK who's come back to SA to see what the prospects are for returning here. She left SA almost 15 years ago, so it'll represent quite a big move if she does go ahead - husband, kids, household etc. etc.

Maybe she and Cassia can exchange notes

Now I need to get dinner going. Feck - I'm never in the mood for it on Thursdays. Not in the mood to prepare a meal, that is
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Tips,

Yeah Thursday's are my bleurgh day too. Got some good suggestions from the tarts earlier though - do tapas!

EW

Comment

Hey Tips.

We can TOTALLY exchange notes. It's all about Linkedin! Tell her it can be done with strong planning, good savings and a bit of luck. I am on the cusp of doing it with my husband. Has she started the visa process yet - if she hasn't - that should be her first step. Geez, I am way obsessed with this.

x :H

Comment

:upset:that is AWFUL Zennie!

Comment

I moved to Las Vegas out of uni with two suitcases....it's as easy or complicated as you make it!

Comment

Sorry to hear you're sick Zennie - Flowers and ice cream on the way!

xx

Comment

Working...
                                X