• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and other possom bottoms - April 2011

Possom bottoms of the world unite!!

Good things about April:
    • end of daylight saving
    • Easterits a three-pay month!and it's my birthday

Have a good day everyone. Mine got off to a good start with a yoga class,, so I'm feeling virtuous!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

:hallo: Undies et al
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I knew it.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It wasn't hard :H
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

My Bday as well... April 12th Aries
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

PP!!!!!!!!!! Lovely to see you. How's Wilbur?

Morning Undies and Possum Bottoms.

Comment

... or a bit of TS Eliot ...

APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
              Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
              Memory and desire, stirring
              Dull roots with spring rain.

----

It was lovely to see PP popping in. She was one of the original girls of 2006 and one of her major claims to fame was that she had a pet pig called Wilbur. Wonder if she et him?

Comment

Morning fellow undies and possum bottoms, fluffy bums pointed up and away we go into April!

Poetic Possum Bottom Reggie, how beautiful!

Meditation today so I am Peaceful Possom Bottom.

Very good, Missy though I forgot to get up early to check out the dastardly plan...still works though.

Peaceful Possum Bottom aways...

Comment

Oh, MY! Do underoos ever participate in possum sailing??
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1088225 wrote: Oh, MY! Do underoos ever participate in possum sailing??
                    It's a national sport.

Happy 1st of April :H
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Possumbum's, and International guest's!

Happy birthday Missy, you beeeeeeeeeeeeauwwdiful, beautiful! xx

Yes, it's head's down, arses up, and into April we go! errr, so to speak.

It is an absolute CORKER of a morning here in the sunny sister city of Thessaloniki, and i'm orf into it.

Go hard, or go home Roo's. Sobriety rock's, and it just get's better and better once our attitude, through new habit's/routines, switches to 'positive auto pilot'. Thus, bugger all effort in staying sober, and happy. (Of course, our new habit's/routines/lifestyle, becomes a form of great maintainence on it's own)

L8tr, Yo fruwdy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning peeps
                        Hoping for some April showers in this parched landscape! Feeling well again today and no al in house (well that I would drink anyway) So can get back into study mode.
                        Prob need to go to f thread for this, but 3 days/2 plumbers/2 blocked drains/lots of money + excavation of land that would put the viet congs tunnel system to shame. And still one blocked drain! So have to keep my legs crossed again today :H or :upset:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1088249 wrote: It's a national sport.

Happy 1st of April :H
                          You know, Bridg, you have to wait till they're completely dried out to get the most distance!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Happy april 1st underoos

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hello U & PB's

Busy day here. We have cooked rock cakes, moon rocks, cinamon muffins and chocolate brownies for our camping trip. We've also prepared home-mad burger patties. The kitchen is a big, lovely, happy mess. The floors are disgusting as the children dropped stuff and then walked though it! Will have to mop in a moment. Just a few more things to do in the morning and then we're off!
                              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Working...
                              X