Underoos and other possom bottoms - April 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitarista;1107110 wrote: It's a journey of self discovery HP to be sure. Sometimes a long one. As long as we look after ourselves as best we can until we find our way, and don't die for example, but a way out sooner is preferable than later.
    :l let's not die!

Comment

that was GOOD at knotting btw - i hate this keyboard

Comment

myhappyplace;1107106 wrote: Its weird you know. I found the Feb free - although starting late and going into March not so bad. I have found moderating bloody awful. So I am looking forward to the next month.
        Moderating can be very stressful HP, as you know. For me, it's hard to have that effortless, hardly think of drinking vibe once we've crossed that line into problem or heavy drinking. Plus, many of us have a different chemical make up from folks who are happy to sit on one glass all night. Some call this alcoholism, a disease, an affliction, problem drinking. And for me, my thinking was a bigger problem than my drinking. There's a lot of great info on this site if you dig around a bit on body chemistry and booze. Probably on the holistic thread.

Thank's Mario. How did you get my number?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Cakes!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

myhappyplace;1107114 wrote:

Anyway I thought you were got at knotting?
            Please note: I am a very important and special multi-media artiste. Please note the pretentious 'e' at the end of artist.

My creative output shall not be compromised ... blah blah blah blah yakkity yakkity wank wank ...

Comment

Angelcakes;1107115 wrote: :l let's not die!
              Heres hoping Cakes!

As usual G-bloke you give lots to think on. Finishing tea and off to bedders now, sleep well all and hugs to selves!! Looking forward to a new May

Comment

And good night to you oh beautious artiste!! or froglet...or chief knotter...

Comment

Night HP.

Comment

Well, i'm orf for a cuppa and some biscuits. G'night everyone.

Sleep well, calm the farm, hugs to selfs, and you are more important than a lampost.

Comment

Rags;1106971 wrote:
                      PS You anywhere near Upper Hutt? Been invited to my cousins 80th birthday . Maybe we could meet up.... Maybe I can become the most international Undie meeter of other MWO ers.

Rags - about 40 minutes in the car from Upper Hutt. Would seriously love to meet up with you if you get to your cuzzie's b'day!!

Guitarista;1107061 wrote:
                      Right, i'm pm'ing Saph.
                      Good - missing her purple streak!

Looking forward to an AF MAy as well. I've been having the odd glas or two over Easter and my birthday, but it just makes me want more.And why would I want to keep doing this?? - powered through a 2km swim this morning feeling ab-fab. So much better than lying in bed waiting for the "I'm feeling slow today" feeling to pass!
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good stuff Missy!

There's your commitment in writing. AF May. And why not? It's not the end of the world. In fact, it's a new beginning.

Catch you later.

Comment

Angelcakes;1107115 wrote: :l let's not die!
                          I second not dying!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Guitarista;1107102 wrote: Congratulations Sunny! 28 day's is a huge achievement. What's your plan? Are you going to keep going?

So is your plan for May the whole month grog free, e.g. 30 day's AF?
                            I'm not entirely sure of my plan. I would like to get to 100 days, and then perhaps 52 weeks. We'll see how we go. I am doing so much better than I thought I would as a start. Since finding this site I have not had a drink, mainly due to the wonderful support here. I crept into the newbies nest and have really felt inspired. So all I am doing for now is one day at a time.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                            X