Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I don't often call out another member here because it can be controversial.

But in the case of Rubes, it isn't.

What a wonderful signature line and what a wonderful way to live.

Love you Rubes.

And so grateful you love me, warts and all.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Totally agree cinders.
    Love ya Rubes! xxx
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Love ya'll right back. I happened to see that on an often copied copy in a doctors record office once. It hit me, hard, and stuck. I may be a little diff from some people, but I love to share the joy I find in life. When I was a little girl, my Momma fussed at me because I was friends with people she didn't think 'fit' in our life. I couldn't understand it. So, I'm NOT tooting my horn, I'm just saying I truly believe what I say in my tag line. We're all just searching for our way, and understanding, tolerance, compassion, will be our saving grace.
      Thank you, Cindi. You know, I have a great respect for you, honey. You keep fighting the fight. And Cym, you know I love you. It's those who have the hardest battle, but keep at it, who amaze me. And you both are people who inspire me to work harder on myself.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
      X