Food Consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Consumption

Hi all - I was just finishing up with the dinner dishes & realized that my appetite has been gone for weeks now. It takes a lot of talking to myself to get a bowl of cereal down in the morning, and then I generally nosh on a few raw veggies in the eve. Another words...my need for food got lost via the daily vodka intake :-( Not good. I know.

I'm still hanging on with my job & such...but Try as I may - I'm still drinking. After decades of drinking it just struck me odd that suddenly I can't...or don't want to eat anymore. That's all for tonight, and maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

Food Consumption

Hi Tribal, I am sorry to hear that you have lost your appetitie. Although I am not a doctor, I don't think this sounds like a good thing. You need to keep healthy food going in. Perhaps you should examine some options that are available to you. Hang in there,
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Food Consumption

Tribal, today is 13 days AF for me. When I was drinking, I rarely had the desire to eat. I forced myself to eat because I knew I needed some kind of nutrition in my body. Until 3 days ago, have I started to pig out! I don't feel bad about it. I rather eat than drink. My body is calling out for food, so I'm just going with it. Try to eat protein such as tuna on crackers, chicken, hard boiled eggs, etc... You need to nourish yourself. Be well... Reenie
      September 23, 2011

Comment

Food Consumption

Wish that happened to me I am eating like a horse and looking like on 2 lately!

Comment

Working...
        X