• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 2 April

Morning Army

Morning expatty

Comment

It's going to be a beautiful sunny day! A bit after 6 am here and still dark but the birds are singing. I :h spring. I'm ready to start the day! I think I went to bed too early. Guess I'll go read for a bit and wait for the sunrise.

Comment

Hi Reccie! How are you?

Comment

I'm fine, thank you for asking, hope all is well with you? What're your plans for the day?

Comment

Just put coffee on. We are going shopping in Paris. I don't really like shopping because it involves trying on things and getting all critical about myself. Lets not even mention shopping for swimsuits:upset:. But today I'm going shopping for my niece-and she's just a little 4 month old. I love shopping for babies-especially little girls. What are you up to today?

Comment

No coffee here expat - I'm on my fifth glass of cold water instead. Shopping is my bete noire too, though I could see how you could have fun shopping for a little girl. Can't see what the weather's like yet as it's still dark. If it's dry I need to do something in the garden cos everything has suddenly started growing like mad. Poppy came inside yesterday covered in pink blossom. As if she wasn't pretty enough already!

Comment

Oh, that sounds lovely! I miss having a garden. We live in a flat on the second floor. But we do have a big bay window that overlooks the hills and forest in Versailles. I need to use that enclove space by the window and put in some plants. I saw some beautiful potted jasmine-smelled incredible!-that I'd like to buy. What kind of flowers do you have-and trees?

Comment

Not too much in the way of flowers here - mainly bushes and trees. There are a couple of copperbeeches in the front providing the pink blossom at the moment and a couple of laburnums and a plum tree in the back. When the laburnums come into flower in the spring they are really beautiful - absolutely dripping with gold.

Bought a number of pot plants for the inside last year and they have nearly all snuffed it. :upset: It's too warm in my house and no amount of watering is enough. Hope you have better luck with yours.

Comment

I don't exactly have a green thumb like my mum-she's always getting cuttings or whatever from friends and can just get anything to grow! But I'm not a total plant killer either!:H

Comment

Pug dog is awake-the sun is up. Off to give him a walk. laters

Comment

Hiya Expatty and Reccy :l

Looks like it might be nice here today too.
                        I am planning to go out for a long walk with Mr Starts and the Doggers. Feel the need to commune with nature today.
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning ex, reccy and starts.
                          Crap nights sleep due to wrist giving me grief. With it out of plaster now, it was very sore yesterday, but I'm sure will improve the more I work on getting the movement back into it.
                          Time for a gallon of coffee and some carrot cake that Erin and i made last night. Then tidy up the bomb site that is the kitchen!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Morning all!

I am sick and I don't like it. =(

I have toooooo much to doooooo.

X
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

When my leg came out of plaster, I put one of those support bandages on it, just for a while, It helped with the transition.
                              Pass me some carrot cake
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X