Army Thread Saturday 2 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;1089544 wrote: Just remember, one glass of wine will never ever be just one glass of wine. Not in a million years and with pigs flying across the sky
    You have such a way with words! LOL! But so true!

Comment

Wow...I fell back asleep for a while there. I can't find my employment contract...I can't imagine what I did with it. X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Aha! well yes, I have finished them all now. I am a free squirrel for 6 weeks so there!! :H
        I am gonna look for a new job now, so its all CVs, application forms and angst again. A squirrels work is never done
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya Cass, I have been sleeping too....

Comment

startingover;1089549 wrote: Well there ya go then!
            You dont wanna be going thru all that shite again do you?
            How long you been off now?
            It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow starts which is usually my 'danger spot' as well. So I need to stay close to the forum.... I wish I could push my birthday back by 6 months or something!!

Comment

kitty72;1089557 wrote: It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow starts which is usually my 'danger spot' as well. So I need to stay close to the forum.... I wish I could push my birthday back by 6 months or something!!
              Right, you gotta batten down the hatches then. Birthday is but a day on the calendar, like christmas, just let it pass you by this year.
              The first few weeks are tough, but you will reap the rewards very very soon

Comment

Reggie;1089558 wrote: know were you are comming from I have to be on a pannel of 3 to interview 3 new starters they come in to the interview room and take one look at me and shit themselves..i just wanna hug them and say its Ok Im not scary and you have the job..feck I hate being on interview panels
                Its just as hard for the interviewer as it is for the candidate I think.
                Just make sure you smile too, and be as relaxed as you can.. It will help the candidates and you too.

Comment

startingover;1089559 wrote: Right, you gotta batten down the hatches then. Birthday is but a day on the calendar, like christmas, just let it pass you by this year.
                  The first few weeks are tough, but you will reap the rewards very very soon
                  Do you think I should cancel these social arrangements I've made? I would feel like a twonk if I did but it may be for the best?

Although, on the flip side of that, just sitting in the house alone and bored could be worse for me....

Argh! I will be strong! Im going to PM you my mobile number if you dont mind. I may need to text you tonight! LOL I have withdrew a bit from the people I used to text from AA as some of them are starting to get very over religious on me .....

Comment

Reggie;1089561 wrote: sure will last time i did interviews had eaten a bucket full of beer nuts and when i smiled i looked like Marios avartar..scare the shit out of the mail lady let alone the interviewe
                    :H:H:H Nutter!!

Comment

Kitt - just stay close by here and we will keep you right. you know we don't mince our words.

Starts - is today a job search day? I don't feel so bad now that I fell back asleep.

Hey reggie!

Interviews don't bother me. I always think it's as much about the company selling themselves to you as you to them. If its going to go crap, you will know in the first three minutes. X

Comment

kitty72;1089562 wrote: Do you think I should cancel these social arrangements I've made? I would feel like a twonk if I did but it may be for the best?

Although, on the flip side of that, just sitting in the house alone and bored could be worse for me....

Argh! I will be strong! Im going to PM you my mobile number if you dont mind. I may need to text you tonight! LOL I have withdrew a bit from the people I used to text from AA as some of them are starting to get very over religious on me .....
                        I dunno, you have reason enough for staying in AND going out. If I was staying in, I would get myself lots of pamper stuff, my lappy, a good film, bubble bath and moby and I would love the solitude. But thats just me.

Of course its ok to text me. I will give you my number xx

Comment

I have seen a job I think I want Cass. Its for a debt advisor. I have the app and I am gonna fill it in today. There are sections for why I want the job. When I have done it, can I run them past you?

Comment

Kitty - don't cancel...just say your on meds and you cant drink. No...not the crazy mess...like stomach meds or something. Juat put it out there.

You know one thing that was so nice in the states, I just said that I don't drink and no one batted an eyelid. Over here you would get the third degree. X

Comment

Yeah, of course. I am going out about seven tonight but am free most of today and all day tomorrow.

X

Comment

I dont get questions any more, peeps just dont seem to really notice it now thank feck

Comment

Working...
                                X