X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 2 April

Cassia;1089600 wrote:
    What's on the agenda this weekend? X
    very quiet.... will probably go cycle tomorrow. A friends coming over shortly who is in the property business and I want him to help me draw up a contract for me to get my rentee to sign (when I get one!). Have you put your apartment on the market?
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Not yet. Because I have to go before my husband, he will be here until at least June. I just have to leave him with enough mortgage payments to cover me when I am away. I think we will probably sell it unless I can rent it to a friend or family. X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

kitty72;1089592 wrote: My friends are good people, she's gone to get me cigarettes, diet coke and decent coffee. LOL!
        This doesnt sound very healthy does it? :H I would love to be able to quit the fags but I need to just concentrate on the one thing for now.

Thanks for the words about coping with a birthday Chill. I too got horrendously smashed on my birthday last year. I had also had to have my old border collie put to sleep the day before so I gave myself a massive licence to do it. Horrible, urgh, I was ill and crying about the dog for days afterwards.

Comment

Afternoon all. I went for my first proper jog in yrs tdy. Only round the park. But I'm FUBAR! I imagine tmr I will spend the day walking like John Wayne. Another tick off the action plan though. Just gotta make sure it's not a one off! Am going to look into a healthy diet too cause I eat way too much crap. I want to lose a stone pronto!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Though I don't think eating half a carrot cake this morning helped!!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What do you guys drink with food when out for a decent meal? I have tried coke and orange juice lately but neither really worked. Im tempted to be a tight arse and just order water tonight......

Just got off the phone with the lady who will potentially sponsor me at AA once I get a month of AF time under my belt. Did me good ! I havent been to a meeting for about 3 weeks .... need to get back and focus.

Comment

Kitty

Depends on my mood. Coke, sparkling water, mango juice, smoothie..
                X
                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

cymru;1089296 wrote: Morning Cass. Sorry your feeling shitty.
                  Got one of those on starts, and I think it's just the movement when I'm in bed. Prob rolled my 13 stone onto it several times!
                  Just read the last post on yest thread. How lovely!
                  Though, I wasn't mentioned, so in true med thread styley, I'm going to pm her and demand recognition in her next post and call her lots of ogrible names, cause I hate the world, and the world hates me!!!!
                  Good morning Cymru and anyone else I forgot last night! cymru that will sure pull a lurker out of hidding! :H

I had a lovely sleep! Feels wonderful this morning and I guess I need to get up and eat and stuff before noon! First lazy chill saturday I've had in a while!
                  You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                  Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Hey Jenny. Great to see you! Nice to have a chilled weekend without the hangover!
                    Where are you based?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good luck kitty and remember you will wake up nice and early and remember the nice time you had for birthday and plenty of energy for another AF day!! try not to think about it too much and just enjoy the craic!!

Comment

Welcome Jenny, that was an awsome post last night guaranteed to make anyone feel good. Thanks !!!!

Well I still feel like a pile of poo, havent even got out of bed yet just been sleeping on and off all day. Getting fed up now....
                        I want to lose some weight too cy, getting urgent. When I feel ill tho, all I want it comfort food
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

mario;1089361 wrote: :boxer:wonder what a meetup with all them be like :bangull:bat:stomper:
                          Now that Mario is FUNNY!

I'm reading back guy's so it may take me a min to catch up! You all got 6 hours of posting on me! See you in a bit!

Comment

cymru;1089635 wrote: Afternoon all. I went for my first proper jog in yrs tdy. Only round the park. But I'm FUBAR! I imagine tmr I will spend the day walking like John Wayne. Another tick off the action plan though. Just gotta make sure it's not a one off! Am going to look into a healthy diet too cause I eat way too much crap. I want to lose a stone pronto!
                            bought new scales and as suspected have put on 11 Lbs ull But what the heck better eating than drinking! Your very positive cyms and im sure you will do it!!

Comment

cymru;1089680 wrote: Hey Jenny. Great to see you! Nice to have a chilled weekend without the hangover!
                              Where are you based?
                              I'm in the US, texas to be exact, it's beatiful here right now with the bluebonnets everywhere! I think I'm going to go hunt some down and take pics today. Maybe I can get my 12 and 14 year old to go with me! Never know if that would be a good thing or a bad thing! :H

Comment

I get into it for a month or so, lose weight, and then think, ah well, ill give it a couple of weeks rest now! Gotta keep at it this tme. Need to get rid of the belly before the summer. But your right Stash, better eat than drink.
                                Sorry your still feeling rough Starts. Big cyber hug for you :l
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X