tiptronic_ct;1089777 wrote: I wasn't talking to you :H:H:H

LMAO
      You fecker LMAO!!! :H:H:H
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread Saturday 2 April

Recluse;1089778 wrote: Evenin' army,

my thoughts on diets - they don't work. Temporary diets lead to temporary weight loss. To achieve a permanent loss of weight you have to make permanent changes to your food intake and/or exercise regime, and the former is more effective. Jeans are good for controlling weight because they are so strong. If you eat too much they put pressure on your stomach so that you feel all bloated and don't feel hungry again for a long time.
        Wreckloose - good to see ya
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1089779 wrote: You can be a sosatie stick, Starty! :H:h:l
          WTF is one of them?? Orf to goggle

Comment

I am like a little fat dumpling.

Hi Tippers and Mario and Chillers and JC!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

my thoughts on diets - they don't work. Temporary diets lead to temporary weight loss. To achieve a permanent loss of weight you have to make permanent changes to your food intake and/or exercise regime, and the former is more effective. Jeans are good for controlling weight because they are so strong. If you eat too much they put pressure on your stomach so that you feel all bloated and don't feel hungry again for a long time.
              You are a wise old panda aincha?
              And I am a very susceptible squirrel I totally agree with ya. Diet is off

Comment

startingover;1089784 wrote: You are a wise old panda aincha?
                Didn't take much to twist that ole' rubber arm, did it??? :H:H:H
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey Troopers - sorry for being AWOL - got my mother here for the weekend so have been to Salcey Forest with the dogs. Lovely 4 hours walk - now off out for a nice Fusion buffet. Good times.

Hope you're all well and will check in later.

EW
                  If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

My weight watchers teacher told me 20 yrs ago never to wear sweatpants at home as they are too comfortable if you are over weight, if you feel uncomfortable in your jeans it will make you think twice about eating. After 10 years of discomfort I finally put on my sweatpants and now im happy
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1089785 wrote: Didn't take much to twist that ole' rubber arm, did it??? :H:H:H
                      You know me Tiggeroo, easy

Comment

my thoughts on diets - they don't work. Temporary diets lead to temporary weight loss. To achieve a permanent loss of weight you have to make permanent changes to your food intake and/or exercise regime, and the former is more effective. Jeans are good for controlling weight because they are so strong. If you eat too much they put pressure on your stomach so that you feel all bloated and don't feel hungry again for a long time.I'z not dieting. I'm changing my diet. Good one about the jeans.

startingover;1089784 wrote:
                        You are a wise old panda aincha?
                        A wise Panda indeed.

And Mzzzzzz Squirrel yer not backing orff already.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

EnglishWriter77;1089787 wrote: Hey Troopers - sorry for being AWOL - got my mother here for the weekend so have been to Salcey Forest with the dogs. Lovely 4 hours walk - now off out for a nice Fusion buffet. Good times.

Hope you're all well and will check in later.

EW
                          Ohh you must tell me about that EW, I have lived over here for 10 years and never been there!!
                          Have a great evening

Comment

Hidey hi army!
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

good read guys! finnaly caught up! I'm glad KT is ok, and where are EW and Zenners? Maybe Zenners is taking a break after yesterday! I sure would! Tips 16C is 60F which is what we have been here in Texas for a month now. I think that is right between heater and a/c. Thats windows and doors open weather! Today it will warm up to 80F if its not there all ready!

As for the no sugar diet. I have found the if I cut calories down to 1400 and cut fat to less than 40grams a day I can loose a pound a week with no exercise. If I excersice I have to up the cals to 1500 and keep the fat the same. Fat free cheese and turkey sandwiches for lunch and fresh carrots, strawberries, and apples for snacks has really helped! And if I keep to my rules I can have no fat choco pudding in the afternoon and 3 of those snack size candy bars after dinner.

Gonna go shopping with the 14 year old now. I hope she buys something that is not black! I'm sooooo tired of only black clothes! LOL I'm sure my mother is rolling on the floor laughing right now. Pay back and all that!

laters
                              You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                              Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

jennyneric;1089793 wrote:
                                Gonna go shopping with the 14 year old now. I hope she buys something that is not black! I'm sooooo tired of only black clothes! LOL I'm sure my mother is rolling on the floor laughting right now. Pay back and all that!
                                :H

Hi Jens :waving:
                                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X