The Journey begins here...So Get your ass in gear for april

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear !
    It's april .....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""... AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

sorry im a day late and a dollar short but welcome one and all

Comment

now i feel so bad i have been so busy with everything going on these days and i forgot to start a new thread. the one thing i always look forward to so from the bottom of my heart im sorry .. maybe its a manly age thing who knows but here you go ladies and gentlemen... bring it on baby april showers bring may flowers and with news hopes and dreams so someone wake me up when this night mare is over please ...

Comment

I'm in - a little late but I'm in starting today.

Comment

RC - in answer to your question from the March thread - Peter Rabbit is holding a Radish!!!!!
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh Sun, I'm so dissapointed! Rog you are so forgiven. Hi QT and everyone else. Nora here's your thread! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

QT your avatar is very familiar to me. I can remember describing my head feeling like the coils have sprung out several years ago. I've been either been cutting them off or putting them back in place for a year now and honestly the love and acceptance on this thread has helped beyond measure. Feel free to do what our beloved Tlrg prescribes. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey, guys! I'm in for a great sober April! I hope everyone got to read my funny story about the flying squirrel. It was a great, fun and productive day! Where are all our MIAs? You know Ruby is going to hunt you down? I want to just say how much I love everyone here and enjoy this precious family so much! Ya got problems? Spill it, because this is a loving, supportive, encouraging group of wonderful people. I love and appreciate you all so much! :l Vicki :l
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I'm here! Love having you with us QT!
                  What a wicked funny day. Won't even go into all the details, but now ANOTHER problem. Son found someone has cut a road onto my land next door to his (he's been SO enraptured with his new love interest, he's not been checking properly! :H) and cutting timber. TMB and I SHALL catch them. WHY do people go to so much hard work to steal from people?? Would absolutely love to shoot them on sight, but I shan't, ya'll know me better than that, but I WILL put the fear of God, and the Sheriff, in them! Daddy always said I was just like him, just not 6'5" 250#!! :H
                  Roof almost finished, now I have to really work at cleaning up around the outside. Architectural shingles, and they look great. Anyone want to buy a house??!
                  Going to sleep early. Long, exhausting day. Will try chat a few first.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

And RC, I checked on postage today to you with my much belated package.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Am going to bed. Long day. Good talking to you RC. Lots of good info!! will be in touch Tuesday!!

Love and hugs to all,

Sun XXXX
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

rubywillow;1090215 wrote: And RC, I checked on postage today to you with my much belated package.
                        Quit teasing me Ruby....you don't have to send anything! I'll still love you. xo

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Goodmorning everyone, I really hope that you are having a nice weekend.

I had a hockey officiating clinic yesterday, and it went well actually. I can finally put the hockey gear, my and my son's, away for the season. The snow is about 2/3 gone, so I can put the ice fishing gear away too. Of course, my kids already have their bikes and scooters and skateboard and road hockey stuff out. I feel like an equipment manager some days, in my own driveway and shop

Take care everyone,
                          Hill
                          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

LOL Hill - your family are so busy with sports - it makes me tired just reading about it, but it also sounds great - hope you are enjoying your weekend too! I am just getting ready for work. Yet again......

Good Morning to everyone else when they get here!! Have a great Sunday. think of me working. Talk later. Hugs,

Sun XXX

Comment

April showers bring May flowers ! Ha! I know I'm a couple days late...but hope everyone is getting ready for them warm days that are about to come.......Keep jjammin man ! Tony
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X