Army thread sunday April 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is every one?? Have i done this right???

Thank feck for that. I have been sitting here drumming my fingers waiting for someone to start

Morning Stash !
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starts hope your feeling better today! ill forgive you for renaging on me for another day!!! Maybe every one being treated to brekie in bed for mothers day?? poped in to post last night but it took me till 2 am to catch up on all the chat the notion left me! so happy sunday folksies!!

Comment

I am still feeling a bit out of sorts actually, slept for another 10 hours last night and cant shake this frigging headache. But I think I am feeling better than yest. I looked at my belly this morning tho and something needs to be done

Yes the thread was rocking last night!

Comment

startingover;1090293 wrote: Thank feck for that. I have been sitting here drumming my fingers waiting for someone to start

Morning Stash !
          i know ive been waiting since 7!! dont know what i'll do when i go back work cos this is the first thing i think of when i wake up these days!!:H

Comment

stashia;1090296 wrote: i know ive been waiting since 7!! dont know what i'll do when i go back work cos this is the first thing i think of when i wake up these days!!:H
            You will need to get up earlier for your internet time. Thats what I do :H

Comment

startingover;1090295 wrote: I am still feeling a bit out of sorts actually, slept for another 10 hours last night and cant shake this frigging headache. But I think I am feeling better than yest. I looked at my belly this morning tho and something needs to be done

Yes the thread was rocking last night!
              you can walk belly off come good weather and feeling better! i was a personal trainer yeeeaaars ago and was obsessed with diet and exercise!

Comment

Were you?? I used to be obsessed with it, so much so that I never had periods for 2 years (too thin) Now tho, I think I look better with a bit of weight (Im 47) but I would still like to lose 10 pounds. But there is no way I will obsess about it any more.

Comment

startingover;1090297 wrote: You will need to get up earlier for your internet time. Thats what I do :H
                  Blimey orieley already up at 6 for work and do 13 hrs!! but anyways thats a bit away yet! and at the moment am just glad to be here and waking up EARLY at all as usualy on a sunday it wud be 11 am and feeling like s**t!

Comment

Morning all.
                    Week 4 tdy for me. Really enjoying my sobriety and everything that has gone with it. I've had some downs in the last week, both personal and alcohol related that would of made me turn to the bottle, or at the very least left me in that 'dry drunk' stage where I'm better left alone. And to be honest, there were times I preferred myself a drunk than the dry drunk.
                    Hope everyone has a great Sunday. A big mothers day shout out to all the mums here. Think I might bring shelia back for the day, so that I can get a card and some flowers!
                    Thinking of u Fi. I know how difficult losing your mum was. Be strong and celebrate her life. Were all here for you.
                    Right, it's coffee time!!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

startingover;1090299 wrote: Were you?? I used to be obsessed with it, so much so that I never had periods for 2 years (too thin) Now tho, I think I look better with a bit of weight (Im 47) but I would still like to lose 10 pounds. But there is no way I will obsess about it any more.
                      Me neither! over exercising makes you loose your female hormones and stops periods. healthy exercise and not a diet but choosing healthier food works! i started diet cos i can put on weight so fast these days and cant exercise at min. But i still had me 2 choccie bics and coffee mid morn and 2 more supper time!!

Comment

And note to angry med threads. STAY AWAY unless you want to be kind and courteous. I don't go on the med threads, cause I dont like the aggro, and I don't like winding myself up. Which I will do if I get involved. That's why I'm an armyite.
                        Just had to get that off my chest. :-))
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I look at a Chinese and put on half a stone!!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cy, hang in there hun. The path to sobriety can be a rocky one with all sorts of twists and turns. Ulitmately tho, its the very best.
                            I think you should get your dress and heels on and go for it, you know you want to xxx
                            I am thinking of mum a lot today of course. It will be 6 months tomorrow that she died. So quite a milestone. Seems like only yesterday sometimes...

Stashia what on earth do you do that you work 13 hours???????

Coffee for me too!!!!!

Comment

cymru;1090301 wrote: Morning all.
                              Week 4 tdy for me. Really enjoying my sobriety and everything that has gone with it. I've had some downs in the last week, both personal and alcohol related that would of made me turn to the bottle, or at the very least left me in that 'dry drunk' stage where I'm better left alone. And to be honest, there were times I preferred myself a drunk than the dry drunk.
                              Hope everyone has a great Sunday. A big mothers day shout out to all the mums here. Think I might bring shelia back for the day, so that I can get a card and some flowers!
                              Thinking of u Fi. I know how difficult losing your mum was. Be strong and celebrate her life. Were all here for you.
                              Right, it's coffee time!!!
                              A REALY BIG WELL DONE CYMS!!! you are doing great despite all youve had to cope with!! whats a dry drunk??

Comment

Working...
                              X