Army Thread Monday 4th April - The 'Feck!I am 39!' says Kitty72 one! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if I am early I slept and then couldnt and then thought I would attention seek lol xx

Happy Birthday.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Kitty wishing you a wonderful birthday!!!!

Comment

Starty and cyms thank you for the P.ms! am just catching up on yesterday had all the family round till late then went to bed exhausted!!

Comment

STARTY truly awe inspiring!!!

Comment

Good morning Army!!! Happy Birthday Kitty:l!

Comment

Morning all!!

Happy Birthday Kitty Kat!!!
                39 is nothing woman. Life truly begins at 40

Thank you Stashia I knew it was around this time but thought it was Wednesday for some reason. Looks like I will have to celebrate today instead!!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning all. Happy birthday kitty!

I am still pretty sick, I don't actually feel fit for work but I need to hand in my notice. I don't know whether to go in and then come home or take a half day and go in after eleven. I have barely slept....x
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Cass well in an ideal world I would take the day off and go in tomorrow and hand it in.
                    But as that probably isnt an option, maybe get it over with and come straight home?
                    Have you got some medicine? Sounds like you need anti biotics?
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Many Many congrats on the big 1000 Starts. Well chuffed for ya! What must of been a diff day yest, has turned into a celebratory one tdy. Lifes a funny old bean ay!
                      Sorry your still rough Cass. Maybe a trip to the docs is in order. Plod!
                      Morning expat and special agent Stash.
                      No laptop anymore so won't be on as much until I get one sorted out.
                      Crap nights sleep. Hope I get a few hrs in this afternoon.
                      Have a happy Monday everyone.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Just realised I've reached my 30 day mark YET AGAIN!!! Let's hope I can add some 0's to it this time!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good Morning Army!! It's been a few days since I said that.

Firstly, Kitty. Hope you have a smashing day!!

And huge to Starts on 1000 days AF.

And to Cy on 30 days. Any milestone is a good one. Keep up the good work and watch those AF days pile up.

Cassia - best of luck today. Keep us posted on how things went.

Everybody. And here's something to bring a smile to yer gobs...

Lemur Enjoys Petting στο MSN Video
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good morning Kitty, Cy, Stash, Starty, Cass & Stirly
                            ok I'm still half asleep and I'm blonde so not sure I'm following everything :nutso:

1st off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTY YOU OLD TART! what the hell were you and Cy doing up in the middle of the night?

Starty - is it 1000 days AF? Damned if I'm counting but if it is then WOW! That is fecking awesome!

Cass - If it were me I'd go in hand in your notice then come back to bed, then it's done!
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning ladies & cymru,

starts deadly
                              cassia hope you get better
                              cymru forward we march
                              kitty happy birthday

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X