Army Thread Monday 4th April - The 'Feck!I am 39!' says Kitty72 one! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning chili stirly expat and cass hope you start feeling better real soon! Congratulations cyms on 30 days isnt it great!!!! Mornin mr mario globe trotter!!

Comment

Morning mario, chill and stirly.
      I don't know why I was awake. Went to bed at 11 and woke at 2! Didn't get back to sleep till gone 4 then back up at 7! I'll have a good jog down the park in a bit and have a couple of hrs then. Must of been something in the welsh air last night!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Starty of the 1000 days....PROUD of ya xx

Happy Birthday Kitty Kat.

Hewwo to everyone else...Wob is off for a week....Flangela's Ashes...me head will be melted.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

:hallo: Morning, Army

Blue Monday - spent almost 2 hours in traffic trying to get to the office. Am finally here, but things are a bit chaotic.

Kitty: happy birthday! I hope you'll have a fantastic day :l

Tartypants: proud of you. Bloody well done! :l:h :goodjob:

My sympathies, Oney...
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning All,

Happy Birthday Kitty!

Starty - go you!

Cy - Congrats on 30 days!

Hello to Oney, Tips, Stashia, and Stirls!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Here's to another AF week!

EW
            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

How are you ew dident see you around much over the week end

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey EW,

Good to see you, you were missed x

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hey Mario, Expat, Chill, Cassia -sorry didn't see you first time around! Still drinking coffee!

Aww bless you Oney - I missed you lot too. Had my Mum up for the weekend and we were out and about with the dogs, went to dinner Sat night, then cooked for her yesterday.

Bless her she keeps asking of it's OK if she has a glass of wine with her meals because she knows I don't drink now. I keep saying please do, just don't ask for my permission :H I'd feel 100 times worse if everyone around me now felt they couldn't drink either. What a party pooper I'd be!

How are you getting on Mario?

Cassia - sorry you're not feeling good still. Go see the quack?

EW
                  If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

:hallo: to all who've dropped by since I posted earlier.
                    EW, good to see you back. Glad to hear about your day with your Mum.
                    Hope you all have a grand day. Off to walk the dogger. Catch you all later...
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Ew i am good

Of out now catch you all later.have a happy sober constructive day.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

morning oney tipps and Ew!! cyms ive been waking up in the wee small hrs with kidney pain didnt have it when drinking? is it the steroids? i heard they draw on all your fluids and store them somewhere dont have the pain when up and about?? Have you experienced this??

Comment

Morning Kitty,Cy,Stsshia,Expat,Starters,Chillers,Cassia,Ci rly Wirly Stirly Girly,Oners,Tippers,Mariooooooooo,EW and all those yet to drop by

I have not slept in I have been enjoying the quiet for a bit. Mr JC has gone back to work.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1090974 wrote: Morning Kitty,Cy,Stsshia,Expat,Starters,Chillers,Cassia,Ci rly Wirly Stirly Girly,Oners,Tippers,Mariooooooooo,EW and all those yet to drop by

I have not slept in I have been enjoying the quiet for a bit. Mr JC has gone back to work.

P.S. Quiet is lovely, isn't it?
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I have not experienced that Stashia but I am sure one of the army will be able to advise you.

Hi JC and Stirls.

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Morning JC.
                                Stash..I have had pains in my lower back, but I put that down to my heavy alcohol intake, and they have subsided quite alot since I stopped drinking. I imagine diff roids have diff side effects. No harm in going to the docs and getting it checked out though ay?
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X